Distance

*Mason's POV*

I feel like my heart is being torn out of my chest. Alice has been ignoring me ever since I told the Cullens that I was a Volturi. Everyone else had forgiven me. She was the only one still keeping distance from me and its slowly killing me from the inside.

I have been going with Bella and Ariana to La Push to see the wolves. Leah imprinted on me but I explained to her that I already had a mate. She did her best to stay calm and now she is my best friend and is like a sister to me. We hang out almost every day and she has gotten over the fact that I live with vampires.

I decided that today is they day I will confront Alice so I head home right now. I got there as quick as I could and went to the living room to see if she was there. When I did I was met with the face of six vampires who looked like they were carrying extremely bad news.

"What is it?" I asked. "You can tell me."

Rose was the one to step up.

"Mae, Alice is gone."

And with just those three words, I fell apart.

A/N - OMG it's been a while. Thank you to everyone who is still here. I have writers block but i'm working past it.

Please comment anything you want me to add to the story as I would be happy for any suggestions.

What do you think will happen next?

Also shout out to Fer_Aragn and gluten_tag for giving me new ideas for this story. Thank you guys so much.

Anyway that's all from me.

-Isabel