Spirit of a Devil

*Mason's POV*

"Hello Daughter" My father said while still staring daggers at me.

"Don't 'hello daughter' me. I am not in the mood."

"That was very agressive. Maybe the devil in you will shine after all."

"If that's what your here for, it won't work. I said, slightly raising my voice.

"Well it's not like you didn't know that I was going to try. I just don't understand why you won't join me and become the rightful queen of the underworld!" My father was almost yelling now and he was getting very frustrated.

I was also getting frustrated. I flew about a foot off the ground and fire was starting to form around my fists because of it.

"How many times do I have to tell you! Yes you are my father, but I don't think of you as one. My mother was an angel in the way that she was actually one, but also in the way that she was one of the kindest people I have ever met. She loved me and you and you killed her. You killed her when I was only nine years old! How do you expect me to do what you want? You killed my own mother! Yes I may be the all poweful being I am supposed to be, but I will never have the spirit of a devil like you!"

"Evangelina was weak! Your opinion of her is flawed and based on who you thought she was! You don't even know her and she isn't alive for you to be able to!"

"And who's fault is that? You must be dilusional if you think that I would ever want to join you!" I started.

I was going into a blind rage and I could tell that his side of me was taking over. I could feel that it wanted me to kill him and I was unsure how to stop it.

I begun to fly towards him and for the most part I was unaware of what I was doing. I could feel the fire getting bigger and bigger in my hands and my arm lifted up so as to shoot some at him. The I felt a hard and cold arm on my shoulder.

A/N - Hey guys. I am struggling a bit right now with writers block and schoolwork so I apologise if there isa bit of a wait on some of the chapters. Also if there is any small characters or plotline details you would like to add please message me or leave it in the comments as I woild be happy to add it in. Thank you so much to the people that have been voting recently because it really helps as this is my first story. Please go check out my other very short story that is basically my version of the Mary Alice Brandon file.
Thanks so much to all of you.
-Isabel