Save My Daughter

*Mason's POV*

"What the hell? Carlisle you know what they do to vampires that show themselves to the humans. She will do that and she might not die but, there is a slim chance. They want her gift but I doubt that they will keep her alive if she breaks the law!" I said to him in anger.

"Edward said before she left he read her mind and saw she had a plan if you were ever to die. She is going to show herself at noon, when the sun is at it's highest, underneath the clock tower on St. Marco's day." He told me as calmly as possible in this situation.

"You might be able to stop her if you teleport to Volterra now." Edward said.
"She can't see visions of you though so you will have to be quick."

Esme came up to me with a pleading look on her face.

"Please Mason, save my daughter."

With those words, I closed my eyes and opened them to my home town. Volterra, Italy.

*Alice's POV*

I knew that Aro would never kill me without reason. It was obvious he wanted my gift for the Volturi, so I had to make a scene. I was going to show myself to the humans at noon on St. Marco's day festival nonetheless. Ironic seeing as St. Marco's day was celebrating the banishment of vampires from the city.

The clock started tolling to mark the twelfth hour of the day and it rang in make ears, vibrating through me. As I slowly stepped out into the sun, I saw Mason apper in front of me. I knew I was in heaven.

*Mason's POV*

"Alice get the hell out of the sun you're not dead!" I yelled so that she would go back to the shadows.

"What do you mean?" She asked.

"I'm not dead but I will explain later, you just need to move!" I said while pushing her back to no avail.

She quickly realised that I was telling the truth and stepped out if the sun before anyone saw her.

It seemed that we were too late because standing through the doors from which Alice came were four Volturi members.

"Jane, Alec." I acknowledged.

"Welcome home sister." They said in unison.