*Unknown POV*

*Unknown POV*

I reached my arm out and put my arm on Mason's shoulder. She turned to look and me and there were so many emotions on her face. Shock, recognition, happiness, and so many other things. I looked her in the eyes and just smiled.

*Mason's POV*

As I looked into the eyes of my best friend for most if my teenage years, I calmed down and no longer felt the urge to kill my father. Morgan always new how to calm me down when the fire started to control me. Then I remembered my father still needed to be delt with.

I turned back to him and pondered what to do so I didn't have to hurt him even though he deserved to get hurt. I decided that the best course of action would be to send him back to hell.

I slowly hovered over to him and looked him dead in the eyes.

"Bye, bye". I said as I tapped him on the sholder and he disapeared.

I went back to Alice and gave her a quick hug before turning back to my grandfather and the rest of the Volturi.

"Anyone else got something to say"? I asked. As I thought, no one said anything.
"I thought so".

I turned to get Alice and leave when my grandfather Aro called out.

"Wait. Don't leave just yet".

Ugh. Not this again.

I knew exactly what he was going to say.