💫🌸Prolouge Part 2🌸💫

It's been weeks since Eloria last sent a letter to her father and she was frowing wary of the silence.

What had her more concerned was that she had heard that her sister Aristia had become unconscious due to shock of losing her baby, although Eloria knew that it was more than just years of neglect and verbal abuse from that lousy brute of bastard could do a number on someone who loves them dearly.

News of her dissappearance also went wild. Knights, soldiers, guards the works were on the hunt for her and to return her to the Capital by order of Emperor Ruveliss, so it was hard to move around without encountering someone with armour.

Thankfully this Monique property was outside the books, meaning that it was safe house of sorts if anything happened and the rest of the family needed to be kept safe.

Eloria looked outside as she had her hand on her belly. She had lost weight during the pregnancy her cheeks were slightly hollow and she looked tired.

I guess that health spurt was only temporary...Eloria thought as she sighed.

"My Lady. You're food is here." Betty said as she entered with cart of food. She laid out the table.

"Thank you Betty." Eloria smiled but Betty's worried gaze didn't go unnoticed by Eloria. "Betty...I'm gonna be okay." She said trying to soothe her concerned maid.

"My Lady...okay, I'll believe that to be so." Betty nodded and went back to the cart to poor some warm milk tea for Eloria.

Eloria would be lying if she said she wasn't worried. She worried that once the child was born...She would die and miss out on his or her life. But it would be worth if they could live outside the cruel world of royalty and just be a normal child.

"...ugh!" Eloria groaned as she felt her belly squeeze. It's been happening for quite some time and it hurt!

*Bam!*

"My Lady!" Betty came in the room in a panic. "I've recieved word from the market, your father has been arrested and the search party are headed this way!...we must leave!" She exclaimed.

"We...can't ugh!" Eloria crumpled on the floor as she held her belly.

"My Lady?!" Betty gasped and rushed towards her side.

"Betty..." Eloria panted as she gripped her hand. Betty paled and looked back to see a wet floor behind Eloria.

"We need to get a doctor!" Betty yelled.

"No!...no doctor...please..." Eloria panted and Betty grit her teeth in defiance.

"No My Lady. I am getting you a doctor you are in premature labour and need real medical assitance that I can't provide...so I have to disobey you." Betty said as she laid Eloria on her bed and ran out in desparation.

****

"Aaauugh!" Eloria screamed as Betty held her hand and the doctor had her propped up.

"Push Madam!"

"Aaaaaaaauuuugh!" Eloria screamed quth all her might and flopped downwards gasping trying fight through the pain of child birth.

"I can almost see the head! Please one more time!"

"My Lady please..." Betty pleaded.

"I can't...it hurts!" Eloria cried they've been at it for some time as she felt as if she was about to give out.

"But your child needs you!" Betty exclaimed and Eloria desparately wanted to see her child. So she buckled down and gathered whatever strength she had in a weak body and pushed with all her might.