💫🌸 The Rooster 🌸💫

Eloria walked down the street with the deed safely secured in her hands.

"I never knew My Lady had such a side to her, you were so mature and eloquent that you actu!"  Betty gushed in pride.

"Of couse Betty, isn't your lady incredible!" Eloria huffed in pride. Yes, she knows that she's being childish, but she aquired her first investment and as she expected the owner, Madame Carpella was a cliche money grabber who cared mostly about raking in the money then she does looking after her employees.

She was naive because most of a business's success is due to the effort put in by employees, some for better or worse know how to utilize them and some don't know anything at all and Madame Carpella knew how for the worts, but when it came to the greed of money her tune changed faster than changing gears in a car. Which is why she managed to coerce the older woman into giving her the botique, in preparation for making such a deal she got as much of her jewelry as she had to pay for it, all her jewels were authentic and Eloria was determined to make sure that it would all be worth it in the long run.

Although, I might get into trouble for this when Dad gets back.

"Betty you should invite Julibee and the manager of the store to the estate as soon so as possible if we want this to work we need to be fast." Eloria said.

"As you wish My Lady." Betty nodded.

The two eventually found the other pair of lady and servant at the Blacksmith.

"Tia, is everything okay?" Eloria asked, noticing the stunned look on her sister's face.

"I just walked passed a storm." Aristia sighed.

"Hmm?" Eloria hummed curiously.

****

Turns out, Aristia met Carsien De Rass as the Blacksmith. Eloria was surprised, from her memories of the past she had found Casien to be quite the extraordinary knight, having been knighted at the youngest age recorded in the empire's history. His knighting ceremony was one of the few things that she could attend in her past life.

"Alright Eloria, you've done well so far now conjure that spell one more time and remember keep it controlled, don't let ir overwhelm you." Sirius instructed bringing her back to her current training with Sirius.

"Yes!" She nodded and practiced the storm raising spell once more. Lately it's the main spell that she's been learning and she's been having a little difficulty due to the fact that it command a combination of wind, lightning and water atrributes. Eloria could control each of them individually, but altogether was an entirely different story.

Eloria needed to master this spell and quickly before the relief team and her Dad return from helping the lands that are struggling from the drought. Sirius had filled her in and told her that the reason she was held back from the team was because she had not yet been officially anointed as a Mage by His Majesty and also for this spell, so that she may cast it over the barren lands to prove her worth.

Talk about pressure! She thought as she struggled to maintain the storm cloud in front of her, a sweat rolled down her cheek while her hand and wand trembled at this strainous exercise to exert complete control over the elements.

"Oof!" She yelped as the spell burst pushing her to the ground.

"Lady Eloria, are you alright?!" Sirius was quick on his feet to help her out.

"Yes, I'm fine I just need to put in more practice is all." She smiled sheepishly before getting lost in thought. Althought she was blessed with mana coupled with having a mind of full grown adult with an intuitive and creative mind were advantageous it did nothing against the fact that she needed good old fashioned practice and dedication to practice until she gains mastery of the mystic arts.