💫🌸Prolouge Part 3🌸💫

Eloria spent the remaining days she had before her sister's execution sitting in her bed unable to move unable to do anything on her own besides eat.

However, the news of her father's death caused in a major loss of her appetite. Everytime her food was brought to her, she couldn't even have more than half. She felt like she was going through some sort of withdrawal especially when she had to separate herself from her son.

Alexios...my precious baby. She thought as her eyes welled with tears.

"My Lady...you have a visitor." The door opened and in came Jieun.

"Eloria...I'm...so glad you are well." She said as she walked in.

"...."

Eloria did not reply leaving Jieun in an awkward silence.

"I heard...that you were kidnapped and I just wanted to see if you're okay."

"...."

"It was a shame...I never thought your father would be so cruel as to have men attack me." Jieun said making Eloria flinch as fist the sheets in her hands. "I lost my child during the attack...I tried to talk Ruveliss out of the execution, I really did...but Ruveliss said that it was the only punishment he could give." She said, Eloria blocked her out in anger just hearing her talk about her family as though she's trying to preach to her.

"But the good thing is Ruveliss...he, was kind enough to let you go as you are not a criminal in anyway and thst you were not part of it at all." Jieun said.

"Not part of it?" Eloria scoffed.

"Pardon?"

"You seem to have the wrong impression of me...I'm here because I apparently did commit a crime. I was never kidnapped...I ran away." Eloria sneered.

"What...? But Ruvel--"

"My word...you really don't know anything do you?" Elora tilted her head with a small smile.

"I'm locked up in this place because I ran away with his baby." She laughed gently causing Jieun to pale.

"What?"

"Oh my did he not tell you? I ran away with his child, gave birth and sent the little one away for the sake of keeping him away from his cruel father. Oh he also disabled my legs so I can't move for the life of me anymore." Eloria smiled she enjoyed seeing the despair in Jieun's eyes.

"There's something I want to ask...what does it feel like knowing that someone else gave Ruveliss a child?" She smirked.

Not being able to take it anymore, Jieun burst out crying and ran out of the room. Eloria sat there a little satisfied to hand out even a little bit of revenge for that girl.

****

It didn't take long for Ruveliss to come bursting into the room angry.

"What did you do to Jieun!?" He yelled as he slammed his hands on the arms of her chair trapping her within his menacing gaze.

"Heh...so you only come in here when you want to interrogate me about your child...or when something happens to your poor foolish Empress. Tell me, how is she fairing now knowing that you have child, let me guess she cried like an idiot pushing you away like some kind of child." She smirked mocking him.

"I'll overlook your remarks to the Empress but I would watch that tone of yours when addressing or you could lose your pathetic life." He growled.

"Do it then...what's stopping you. You already killed my father...you destroyed whatever I had left of a life and now you've persecuted my sister to death, let me join her and spare me a horrible life with you." She glared.