💫🌸Awakening of a Mage🌸💫

Eloria was rushed to a room where the roya doctor came and checked her vitals. He came out as he closed the door behind him where Eloria was resting.

"How is she?" Kierean asked concerned over his daughter.

"Is my sister alright?" Aristia asked.

"She's better, but she just needs rest. I suggest keeping here for a while before returning home." He said and Keiran sughed a little relieved thar his daughter is stable.

"She can continue to rest. In the meantime we need to continue with our discussions." The Emperor said.

"But--" Tia tried to argue.

"Yes Your Majesty. It's okay Tia, when she wakes up we'll be there." Keirean said.

"O-okay." Aristia said hesitantly agreeing and she walked away with Keiran, but she looked back to the door still worried about her sister.

I never would've thought that her illness was this severe. But not once did I ever give her attention...I could've supported her. She thought.

****

Eloria woke up in a dark and blank space.

"Where am I? Am I in a dream?" She muttered as she looked around trying to find anything around her. She looked down to feel that she was on the surface of something wet. She also realised that she was still wearing her atire that she wore when meeting the Emperor with Tia and her father.

"Hello?!" She yelled only to have her voice echoing all around her. She got up and stated walking hoping to find a way out.

"This way." A voice echoed and light shines in the distance giving her a sense of relief as she starts running towards it. However, the light ran off and it grew smaller as she ran towards it.

"Hey wait!" She yelled as she ran faster.

"This way."

****

After a frightful experience talking to the Prince, Aristia went back to the room that Eloria was kept in fo her recovery however she found the door slightly ajar which confused her. She opened it up and gasped when she found the bed disheveled but Eloria was nowhere in sight.

"Ria?...Help! someone help!" She yelled as she ran, she didn't ger far until she bumped into a knight.

"Miss Aristia is something wrong?" He asked concerned as her little form trembled.

"My sister...my sister is gone!" She yelled.

****

The meeting between The Emperor, Marquis Keirean, Duke Rass and Duke Verita had just about come to an end.

"Good work everyone, now let's--"

*Bam!*

The door slammed open and a knight and he was breathing heavily as though he had ran for miles.

"What is the meaning of this?!" The Emperor roared.

"F-Forgive me your majesty, but I have news." The knight said bowing lowely and apologetic.

"Well out with it." Duke Rass said.

"It is the Young Lady Eloria La Monique. She has gone missing." The knight said ajd everyone looked at the Marquis who's face turned pale.

"Ria...?" Keirean whispered.

****

After a rude encounter with Aristia, Ruveliss decided to take a walk to calm his nerves.