💫🌸Her Return Home🌸💫

*gasp!*

"Alexios!"

Eloria sat up quickly as she woke up with a shock, her eyes burst open as took in air.

Where am I? Where is this place?...Is this my room?...that's impossible! Eloria thought.

She threw the sheets over and moved her legs of her over her bed and tried to walk.

"Thud!*

"...Ugh!" She groaned in pain as she was hit with a breath stealing weakness and burning sensation in her chest.

"Lady Ria! Lady Ria! Are you alright?!" Someone yelled, making her cringe and look up to see someone running towards her.

"She's awake! Quickly someone call the Master!" Someone yelled. Eloria looked up to see someone who she thought she'd never see again.

Betty... Eloria thought as she felt her eyes water as she tried to speak.

"Let's get you back in you bed My Lady."

*cough!*

Eloria broke out into a coughing fit

"Don't worry Lady, here drink some water and get some rest." She said as she brought a cup to my lips and I drank it.

"Slowly My Lady, drink slowly." Beatrice said and she drank slower after she was finished she put the cup down and laid Eloria back down on my pillow.

"Im...alive?" Eloria asked.

"Yes, yes Miss you are. We were all so worried, when the doctor said you might not open your eyes again." Betty said as she held in her cries.

Am I really alive? Did I really return to my past life? Eloria thought as I find this really hard to process.

*bam!*

The door burst open to reveal someone who made my heart wrench.

"D-Daddy?" Eloria croaked as He came towards me looking extremely relieved.

"Eloria! Eloria...I'm so glad you're okay." He said as he hugged me, the coldness of the metal buttons pressed against my cheek and the shiver from my cheek made me realise that I did return.

"Daddy...Daddy...uuuhh!" Eloria cried as my tears fell and wet his suit.

"There, there, everything's okay." He said and he pat her head.

"I thought...I'd never see you again. I thought--"*cough! Cough!*

"It's okay Ria it's okay, just rest, the doctor will be on his way." He said as he laid me back down. Eloria look towards the door to find Aristia looking at her through the door, when she noticed me see her she glared and walked away Eloria sighed.

I guess...she still hates me. She thought as she looked out the window to see the clear sky.

Have I really returned home? She thought.

****

It's been a few days since Eloria's return and she's finally processed and established that she has indeed returned.

It was hard to believe that she was really here. I looked around to absorb my room once again.

She returned back to when she was 10 years old. She's happy to be back, but she doesn't understand the last thing she heard was Alexios calling for her, she doesn't know why but she was sure that it was her son. A mother always knows.

Alexios... She thought clenching her sheets as she remembered him.

During these past few days she's been recovering from her dreadful fever. When the doctor came he was surprised to find he rstill alive as my health was deteriorating at a fast rate, and he didn't expect me to survive through the night.