💫🌸The Start of Something New🌸💫

It was the end of the month and so Eloria was packed and ready to head for the imperial palace for her studies.

"Make sure you write often!" Allendis exclaimed sadly as Eloria was about to depart.

"I will Allendis... you should write to me plenty as well." Eloria smiled.

"Ria...be safe..." Aristia said as she had an uneasy look on her face.

"I will." Eloria said and the sisters hugged before Eloria gave Allendis a hug as well.

"Everyone, I'll be off!" She smiled.

"See you soon!" Everyone waved as she went off with the carriage and she waved from the window.

Eloria sat back down in her seat and clenched the hem of her dress in anxiousness. After what Keirean told her a few weeks back it gave her quite a shock.

~~~~

"Eloria might I have a word with you." Keirean asked one morning as Eloria continued with her magic studies.

"Yes, is anything the matter?" She asked as she was brought to his office.

"Eloria...there's something I need to tell you." He said.

"Hm?" She hummed in question.

Keirean began to explain everything to her from the orbs all the way to her power being sealed. Eloria listened from start to finish her eyes widening with shock.

"So you're saying that I've been suffering for so long because someone placed some kind of curse on me?!" Eloria exclaimed and Keirean sat next to her to comfort her.

"We haven't verified whether or not it is a curse Eloria." He said.

"But it is! All this time...I've been unable to walk, run and always spending time in frequent unbearable pain that made me wish I was dead...it's not fair! How could they do this to me?!" She asked desperately as tears streamed down her eyes.

"I'm sorry Eloria." Keirean said as he hugged her. "But there is a way to fix it." He said.

"Really, how?" Eloria sniffled.

"You need to go to the tower but everything you'll do will be painful, excruciating even and as your father...as your father I didn't want to tell you, why does my daughter have to suffer so much but in order to be well you need to suffer even more as your father I feel as though I have failed you." Keirean said

"Daddy?"

~~~~

The memory really stuck to her mind, for she had never seen her father make that face before.

Is that how Daddy always felt in my first life?....That he failed me?...It's never been and never will be his fault. Eloria thought as she clenched her hands on her dress remembering all those times he sat by her when she was gravely ill.

But...I never expected this power to be handed down to me for free, power comes at a cost and it's not always going to be cupcakes and rainbows. If I want the power to fight back against that tyrant when the time comes, I don't care if I have to tear down the tower to do it, this time I will not be the weak link and I will protect my family. She thought.

After a while she finally arrived at the Palace where she found Sirius waiting for her.

"Hello Lady Eloria." He greeted as he helped her get seated in her chair.

"Hello Lord Valadium." She smiled.

"Are you looking forward to this month's learning?" He asked.

"Yes. I am. It would do not only me but the Empire some good once I learn how to control and properly execute my power properly." She smiled.