💫🌸Prolouge Part 1🌸💫

A young woman looked out the window of her small palace hidden in the covers of trees

A young woman looked out the window of her small palace hidden in the covers of trees. She could hear the cheers for the newly coronated Emperor and Empress of the Castina Empire.

The Castina Empire has a proud history that lasts thousands of years.

The 33rd Emperor Mirkan Lu Shana Castina was perfect and ruled most generously. However, his one flaw was that he had no heir to succeed his throne.

When the royal palace grew dim with worry over the matter, he finally had a son late in his life. 4 years later an oracle's divine message foretold of the prince's partner. And two daughters were born to house Monique, A Marquess Family.

House Monique was the only Marquess family. House Monique was the only Marquess family that contributed to the founding of the empire. As such, none ever doubted that one of the girls were the foretold parrner of the Prince.

As soon as the girls were able to walk they would be trained to become an Empress and Queen without an room for freedom. However, after an incident the younger sister became gravely ill and was removed from candidacy.

After the Emperor passed away many years later, Prince Ruveliss was crowned as the 34th Emperor and the elder sister waited, knowing that she would now become his empress.

However, the unexpected happened suddenly. A mysterious girl appeared at the lake of the royal palace. The girl had a curious appearance. Hair as black as soot that came down to her shoulders and pitch black eyes...

The temple fell into chaos at the sudden appearance of this girl, clearly from another world not our own.

Then, A new interpretation of the oracle was announced, naming her as the Emperor's true partner. And so, the mystical girl was worshipped as the Empress, while the sister once trained to be the empress ever since she was born was admitted to the royal palace as a lower Queen instead of an Empress.

And as for the sickly younger sister, she was taken in as a concubine and confined into her tiny castle.

****