💫🌸Source of Power or Anguish?🌸💫

"Eloria!" Allendis exclaimed tearfully as he wrapped his arms around her.

"Allendis?!" She gasped.

"I was so worried! I heard that you suffered from your seizures again." He said and let go to put his hands on her shoulders and look at her with worry.

It was early morning and Aristia brought Allendis to see Eloria in the parlor room after she had come out of her bed rest. He wanted to visit before they went for training.

"Don't worry Allendis, I'm better now thanks to the bed rest I was assigned...luckily I'll still be able to continue with my rehabilitation." Eloria smiled but Aristia and Allendis could tell that she was afraid to lose this chance to use her legs.

"Did you hear that there's been a mage appearance?" Allendis asked to change the subject.

"Yeah..." The two girls smiled stiffly.

"Although there've been some opposition to the existence, but the Crown has made a statement that they've proven the fact that one has definitely appeared. Isn't that exciting?!" Allendis beamed.

"Oh y-yes! How exciting!" Aristia exclaimed.

"Yes,to have magic back in the empire is amazing!" Eloria exclaimed.

"Apparantly the beam of light and the thunder clouds that originated from the palace were made by the mage! I hope get to meet them!" Allendis said.

You've already met them. The twins thought as they were sworn not to say anything about Eloria being the mage. The twins felt bad but their father only ordered that from the for Eloria's sake until she gets better and is able to control her power.

"Shouldn't you two be going to training?"

The children flinched when they heard Keirean's voice and they all turned to see him standing by the door.

"Papa!" Aristia exclaimed as she ran towards Keirean side

"You two should get going if you want to make it on time." Keirean smiled at Aristia as he pat her head while sending a chilling glare to Allendis who gulped.

"Bye Ria, see you later!" Aristia exclaimed as she ran out with Allendis right behind her. He tried to wave to her but Keirean quickly slammed the door.

Eloria smiled and made her way to the window where she watched then running into the training field. She sighed as she could only imagine herself joining them.

I really miss being able to use my legs. She thought.

Keirean saw her expression and felt sad that his daughter had that longing expression on her face and aa much as he or anyone else could wish that she would just walk instantly, it can't happen at least not now.

"Eloria." He called and she looked up at him.

"Yes?" She questioned.

"I need you to hold this again." He said taking out a crystal orb out of the wrapping of a purple cloth and the sight of which Eloria look uneasy.

"Are you sure?" She asked and he nodded.

Soon Eloria had the orb in her hands and she closed her hands and focused, pouring magic into the orb it began to glow a brilliant gold with a rainbow tint. It grew brighter and brighter and brighter before it shattered into pieces.

Eloria opened her eyes to see pieces of the orb fall everywhere.

"Eloria, are you alright?" Keirean asked as he knelt beside her.

"Yes, I'm fine...but it's been a few days that you've been asking me to do this and yet you still haven't told me why." Eloria said.

"I'm sorry Eloria but I cannot divulge information about that, but when I can you'll be the first to know once it has all bewn sorted." He said as he picked up the orb shards and wrapped them up with the purple cloth.