💫🌸Parting Ways🌸💫

Back in the garden of House Verita, Allendis told the girls news of his departure.

"What you're leaving too, Allendis?!" Aristia gasped.

"Yes, It just happened. My father needs someone to assist him but, as everyone knows, my older brother us frail. That't why I'll be going instead." Allendis explained.

Eloria couldn't believe her ears, she has to stay but Allendis has to go?

"We'll have to travel without a base camp for a while so I won't be able to write letters that often." He said but he noticed Eloria's silence.

"Eloria...I know you're upset--"

"I just don't understand...I'm a mage of this empire, I can do so much yet no one is letting me do amything!"

"Eloria..."

She felt that it was unfair, she wanted to use her magic she wanted to better the empire but no one was giving her the opportunity.

She felt someone take her hands and she was surprised when she felt a pair of lips touch her forehead.

"Allen..."

"I'll be back, Ria don't worry. Bear with it for a while, take care of yourself and don't be too friendly with other boys, or I'll get jealous!" He smiled.

"Don't be ridiculous. I don't have time for boys I plan to stay single for the rest of my life!" She huffed.

"I hope to change your mind." He said mischeviously.

"Be careful..." She muttered.

"Yes, be careful and come home safely." Aristia said.

Unfortunately Allendis had to cut their meeting short as he had to prepare for the journey ahead.

During the time that the knights of their home prepared to leave Eloria was also preparing some protective charms for them and so the following day when they were all set to depart.

"Are you sure I only had to make one?" Aristia asked as she laid down the tassles that would go on their swords.

The silver and blue tassle of their father and the blue and gold tassle for the knights laid neatly in front of her and she raised her staff above it and it glowed as strings of runes flowered out and embedded themselves into the tassles.

"What are you doing?" Aristia asked.

"I'm embuing the tassles with with protective and healing charms including a spell that will heighten their senses and reflexes." Eloria replied as she was finished, she gave Arisria their father's tassle and now it was time to copy the tassle to make enough for the troops.

she summoned a big basket and soon a lot of tassles flew around the room, making their way into the large basket.

"There, all done." Eloria smiled.

"We should go to sleep, they leave early tomorrow." Aristia said.

"Right." Eloria nodded and chanted a simole levitation spell that carried the basket.

****

The next morning the girls wore matching dressed of different colors Arisria wore a dress of light purple while Eloria

"Keep safe. If anything happens, send a message to Duke Arkint for help." Keriean said to his daughters.

"Yes, Papa." They replied.

"Papa, here..." Aristia brought out the tassle.

"This is?" He questioned.

"It's a tassle for your sword, Aristia made it and I enchanted it with magic so that it can protect you and keep you safe." Eloria explained.