💫🌸A Tea-set up and letters from Home with a side of Revenge🌸💫

Time passed and Eloria was back at the Imperial Palace, her magic and her knowledge on the subject improved. Sirius continues to be an excellent teacher as he made the concept easier to understand.

Eloria, was thankful for that as she remembered that in the other world there was a lot of mangas and webtoons that involved being overpowered at the start and just conveniently knowing everything which confused her which is why she adored ones that were all about hardships and overcoming weaknesses and fears and then becoming overpowered.

That's what she wanted, power and strength to protect those she loved and do all she could to do what is right.

****

Eloria was busy in the library studying all she could about the politics between nobles and mages, although it wasn't easy to find such information but she didn't give up and read through anything she could find

"My Lady."

Eloria looked up from the book she had in her hand to see Lydia.

"Yes?"

"His Majesty has requested your presence for tea in the garden."

"Okay, thank you Lydia." Eloria smiled and she got her cane, stood up and made her way to leave.

"Oh Lydia could you please take those books to the tower I'll be there as soon as I'm done with his majesty." Eloria said looking back.

"Yes, My Lady...I do have to say Lady Eloria, your dress certainly is lovely." Lydia smiled.

"...Thank you! I designed it!" Eloria beamed before leaving.

Eloria arrived in the garden to find no one there.

Hm, maybe his majesty is still busy with work. She thought as she came around the tree.

****

"Your highness. The Emperor has sent a message for you. He wishes you to join him for afternoon tea." Haren relayed the message to Ruveliss.

"My father?" Ruveliss questioned.

They made their way to the garden, although the Prince couldn't help but be suspicious.

"This is unusual. He usually calls for me only when necessary. I wonder what's gotten into him today." Ruveliss muttered.

Marchioness Jeremia. It's already been more than 5 years since then. And you're no longer here...I wonder why I dreamt about such a long time ago. He thought as he approached the tea area where the mirage of the memory of the Marchioness.

He noticed a flutter of pink hair from behind the tree.

That's...! Her daughter. Why is she here? He thought. The wind passed gently fluttering her hair. She had her hand pressed against the tree and whatever she did he saw green energy course through the markings of the tree and the once slouching tree was upright and healthier.