lost

Protagonist's

 blue by keshi - playing

Brrrrrr

Clack.

I come to a stop as I facepalm in pure distress, bending down and looking at my surroundings.

It's the first day of school and the bell had already rang long ago. I'm lost. . .

Why would I do this to myself despite having a bad sense of direction? Should've just stayed inside. . .

I pull up my phone to open discord; "yall im fuckign lost in this big campus istg"

"buy a new campus" I swear I am going to strangle Kenneth.

"i didnt carry you in my belly for 9 months for this behavior son" Oh, we have this mom-and-son relationship as a friend joke thingy so this is normal.

"sorry mommy"

I slid my phone right back in my pocket, slightly smiling at the small chat.

I tip-toed and took a breath of fresh air, looking at the light blue sky. It wasn't long until my moment of serenity was interrupted.

Thud!

Someone had bumped my back, causing me to land on the cemented floor harshly because I had forgotten to disable my rollers, easily losing my balance.

I could hear the erupting laughter of two bored dudes as I stay kissing the ground.

"ugh," grunting as I slowly lift myself up from completely faceplanting on the ground, I look at the guys—just as I expected. . .

"pf," he mocks, even putting a hand over his about-to-laugh mouth playfully. Now I'm salty. . .

I stand there in complete annoyance, rubbing my forehead as it seems that it took all the damn impact from that nasty fall. All of a sudden, their laughter and teasing noises died down, forcing me to quit rubbing.

"what?" I ask curiously as they start looking behind me weirdly.

--

"Mr. Curry, Mr. Thompson, Mr. Green, and especially you, Ms. Lee; this was not the behavior I expected on the first day of school."

Right now, we're all upfront the principal's face as we were caught cutting classes.

But I didn't even mean to. . . I was new and lost. . .

I once again unconsciously muttered from under my breath and the principal seemed to have heard it. "Well for you, I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt for no—" "NO!" All our heads turn in a surprised manner to the protest that just interrupted the principal.

"I mean, no sir," forehead dude coughs, fixing his tone. "I know we haven't been the best students in terms of attending classes from time to time but. . . " he trails off, and what caught me off guard was that he was now looking at me. He sighs, furrowing his brows, and looking over to his friends as they give him an emotional type of shit nod, even patting him on the back.

"I'm sorry that I gotta snitch but—Ms. Lee over here wasn't lost at all, in fact, she was the one inviting us to cut classes."

No he didn't. . .

--

"Oho, you don't even know how much I wanted to punch him in the face." I speak into the mic, rolling my eyes as I exhale sharply; pouring all my anger into tapping my screen.

First Blood

"Mommy, you good?" "ye" I reply dryly while taunting my opponent's dead character.

"So to sum it up, you pissed this dude off in school, ya'll teased each other for a while, then he gets you in trouble." Mira explains, emoting to me in-game.

"in a nutshell," "I mean based on what I heard, both of you were playing, getting on each other's nerves, and in the end, he won." Kenneth says, popping a nerve on my temple.

"—Turns out you weren't just lost in school, you also lost to the popular kid." he adds, pulling the last straw as I get the triple kill near the turtle, stealing all of Jewel's kills.

"Chill chill chill chill—" "Shut up ken, you're adopted."