under 2

That day, the two decided to eat lunch together, but it was nothing like Stephen had expected. . .

Stephen's

And just like that, my smile's back as I trail right behind her, roaming the lively streets.

"I'd share my music with you, but my earpiece is missing its pair." she says, removing her headphones and letting them rest on her neck. "Oh, I have it." I say nonchalantly as she gives me a conflicted expression.

"For real?" "yeah," I fish the nostalgic black earpiece from my blazer's pocket, gesturing it to her before putting it on shamelessly. "seriously. . . ?" I hear her mutter under her breath, making me chuckle.

"I don't have mine right now, sadly." She scrolls through her phone, asking, "Is it still connected?" Before pressing the off button on her headphones.

♫ syf by Termula - playing

I stifled a laugh before replying with a "yeah," taking her tunes in.

You are the first one that comes in my mind

The reason I'm at the phone until morning

My eyes stay fixed on her, who's practically cradling her flowers like a child, protecting them from any harm.

♫ I'll keep all my promises to you

I hope you too

I watch as her short and fluffy hair sways from left to right, along with her loose, unsaturated blue windbreaker jacket. She wears gray comfy pants with her skates and a pair of white socks containing 'FUCK YOU' in bold black letters.

♫ Baby, you look so perfect to me

I rub my face, fighting the urge to grin so wide.

"We're here," she says, bringing me back to reality. I raise my brows in confusion as we now stand in front of a conspicuous shop. "Doesn't look like lunch to me. . ." I say skeptically, but before I could even protest, she grabbed the hem of my sleeves, dragging me inside.

Dingg!

The sound of the wind chime alerted the front desk, who warmly welcomed us in return. "Two spots, please." she says, getting a tab before rushing to the very corner of the room.

Rows and columns of computers greeted my vision, with very few of them already occupied by people-I assume they're playing games. "Again, doesn't look like lunch to m-" She cuts me off by throwing a menu my way, which I effortlessly caught.

I subconsciously let out a tiny 'woah' in awe, leaning far back onto the gaming chair.

"What do you usually get?" I ask, still skimming through the compact menu. "Sweet and spicy noodles," she says without even looking at me, setting our computers up. "Let's get chicken noodle soup, instant noodles, a glizzy, shit, they have burgers too?" "Damn, you getting everything." she says, sending a judging look my way. "I'm a big man, okay?"

"Fine, just don't order everything at once; we can always add orders anytime." she says, making me look up as she nears me, putting the computer's headphones on me.

I almost drowned in her dark brown eyes till a loudass 'OOF' sound erupted in my ears. "OWWW, WHAT THE FUCK?" I whined, shutting my eyes in pain. "Shut up, loser, we're playing roblox."

--

"Don't look at my screen." "I'm not!" she playfully exclaims. We've flipped through a couple of games on the site, and I'm guessing this was the last one.

It's a fashion dress-up game wherein you're given a time limit to customize your character according to the given theme. The point of the game is to compete with other players on who can make the best outfit and all that, but with us-

"You ain't ready for this. . ." I warn as I dig my hand into her bag of chips. The timer runs out, meaning it's finally judging time.

Cute and Furry the given theme pops up on the screen again as each outfit gets showcased on the runway. lo_vely a text pops up at the top as a buff character model in a mermaid tail and cat ears walks out, making the both of us cackle in unison. "I'm gonna have nightmares after this." I clutch my stomach with tears in my eyes as I hear her continuous giggles.

Next up, yourmomhatesu it displays, as we both cover our mouths to suppress our laughter. There stood my lankyass character model wearing a brown body suit and antlers, with a pack of animated wolves chasing from just behind.

She falls from her seat as I hold on to her, laughing both our asses off. "I'M FUCKING DYIHDHH-" she wheezes, making me laugh even harder.

"That was so fucking witty," she admits after finally calming down, wiping a tear from the corner of her eye.

"Thank yoHDPF-" Before I could even say anything, I was back to dying of laughter because of the new theme the game flashed on the screen.

The theme is: College Dropout

--

To sum it up, I spent my weekends in the best possible way: I hung out with her in a computer cafe, stuffing my face, and playing co-op.

I smile to myself as I toss the basketball up and down while lying in bed.

"Next time, you should take me out to play basketball."

Her words echo in my head, making me roll all over with the ball gripped by my right hand intensely.

She's got me under her.