moreno

Stephen's

Victory it showed on her screen, making my brows perk up in interest. "HOLY SHIT, YOU WON!" I said, showing more excitement than the player herself. She puts her phone down and removes her headphones, making me look at her directly.

She turns to me, her fluffy, layered black hair falling effortlessly from the motion. I smile widely in affirmation, making her stare at me for a few seconds till. . .

"Pfffff~" she stifles a laugh, her shoulders rising along with the corner of her lips as her eyes turn into crescents. I felt my smile disappear as my mind went completely blank.

"what?" she lets out, her face turning into a confused one.

"you," I spat out, pointing at her. "Did you just smile?" I blurted out in pure disbelief, my mouth agape. ". . .I guess I did," she says, dumbfounded. She raised one brow and lowered the other, making me regain myself.

How the fuck do I recover from this?

"You should smile more; you look like a donkey when deadpanned." I smirked, still pointing at her. "Really? Is that why you're blushing?" she puts her apathetic face back on, turning her head to the side ever so slightly. "What are you—" I feel my face start to actually blush, earning a smug face from her.

"I'M FINALLY DONEEE~" exclaimed the very last classmate copying the writings as they slammed their notebook shut, immediately sprinting outside the room. She stands up in response, heading upfront the board to finally clean it up. "Get the fuck off me," I hear Klay say from the back of the class, slapping Dray's sleeping face away from him. "oh shit," Dray finally wakes up, wiping drool all over his face.

"Yo bro, let's go," says Klay as Dray followed suit, making me stand up as I turn my snapback right round to cover my embarrassed face.

--

Protagonist's

"WAIT, SO HE LIKES YOU!?" exclaimed Mira in the voice chat, practically destroying my eardrums. "Ye, I'm pretty sure," I say, slapping my right ear repeatedly. "OMYFUC--" she kept screeching, to which I immediately lowered her volume for the sake of my hearing.

"Y'ALL ARE SO CUTE," "Bruh, it's not like that. . ." I insisted, staring blankly at the ceiling. "YOUR MOM," and with that, she continued on with her delusion. I could only sigh, getting up from my seat to get a light snack. "Wait, so what's the plan? What're you gonna do now?" she asks excitedly. "Whaft dyou mean 'what's theplan'?" I replied dryly, munching on my cold donut. "Like, what are you gonna do about it?" "um,"

I think about it for a while, swallowing the bread I've been chewing. ". . .absolutely nothing," to which she let out a small 'a' sound, dumbfounded. "Don't you like him too?" I could picture her scrunched, puzzled face, "I guess. . ." "SO?"

Crunch

My mic picks up the sound of me eating chips, gaining a "hay, dios ko," from her. (this translates to oh my god)

"By the way, I've been fangirling all this time, but then I realized, I don't even know what he looks like." "He's so much taller than me, has hazel eyes with green mostly, huge fucking forehead, buzz cut that makes him look like a newborn child, and also, moreno." "AAAAA MORENOOO--" her mic finally gives up, to which I thanked God.

--

Fell In Luv by Playboi Carti, Bryson Tiller - playing

I fell in love, I fell in love 

"But that's okay, 'cause we in love," I sing along, slightly bouncing to the beat as I skate through the sidewalks of the bay.

It's the next day and I have a special mission—

--

Ping!

Even the sound of someone entering the call couldn't stop Mira from making hyped noises.

"Okay, whatthefuckishappening?" Kenneth rapped, trying to intervene. "YOU'RE NOT FATHERLESS ANYMORE KENNETHHHHH!" "WAIT, WHAT?" he starts to panic along, making me roll my eyes.

"Don't encourage her," I said, getting kinda sick of it. "Kenneth, you're getting a moreno father." she said before exhaling extremely loud. "Proof or it's not real." "DAMN YOU'RE RIGHT, LOVI WE NEED VISUAL EVIDENCE RIGHT NOW." Mira demanded in excitement, as I could only scratch my head.

"The thing is," I trailed off, crinkling my bag of chips. "I don't have. . ."