photos

Protagonist's

"pretty,"

Click

I turn the phone around for him to see, satisfied with the shot, "see?"

"Taking a photo like that, I know I'm cute." he says, smirking to himself whilst rubbing his chin, eyes closed, and daydreaming. Of course, I took a photo of that too, making sure to put my phone on silent this time.

"Okay, enough of that, go." I push him away as he stumbles and glares at me jokingly. I turn his body around, still holding onto his back and softly pushing him forwards.

We finally left the room, and I looked around, wondering where his peers were. "What are we looking for?" he asks stupidly, imitating my turns and following my gazes. I slapped the back of his neck, earning a light groan from him. "Your friends, quit it." "Why? I'm right here," he says, rubbing the spot I just hit. ". . .'Cause you're supposed to go with them?" I ask the obvious, almost letting out a 'duh'.

"I said I'd go with you," he says in all seriousness, "so let's go," he trails off, grabbing my hands that have fallen to my sides, putting them back behind him, and turning around, like a train dragging along its cargo.

I look down at my shoes as my face flushes red, feeling a couple of eyes on us as we walk timidly through the school hallways.

--

"Did you just—" My hand immediately flew to my mouth in disbelief, trying so hard to hold my screams back. Once I've finally calmed down, I move my gaze from his papers to him, only to find him balancing a pen on his lips. I stared him down, causing him to stop playing. "what—" "You failed good manners and right conduct." I deadass said, my lips pressed into a thin line.

"Oh, um, yeah, about that, mhm. . ." he says a couple of filler words, making me lose all the force I have left in my body. ". . .I have no excuse," he admits, laying his head down on the table with me. "Just as your scores in maths and sciences are improving, you fail the easiest subject." I complain, my voice quite muffled as I plant my face on the table.

There was a long silence. . .

"Sorry, want a drink?" he breaks it, forcing a smile my way. I lift my head up to face him, rolling my eyes. "Sure, but I might just take a fat shit if you bring me another choco milk." to which he explodes, laughing his ass off. "You can't just say that!" he exclaims, pointing at me while he holds onto his stomach in pain.

While he loses his shit, I simply exhaled loudly through my nose as a laugh, "Dude, it's not that deep," I give him a judging look before pulling my phone out again and taking a picture of him, literally on the ground, crying.

Now, there were two of us laughing—him still laughing from what I said and me laughing from his contagious laugh.

"PfHAJSH--DUDE, E-ENOUGH." I managed to say, trying to lift him up from the ground. My eyes clouded by tears as we stumble here and there like drunkards. "I wanna go home~" he cries out, folding in half as he clutches his stomach.