Prologue

versión en español por C-Mayfield : https://www.wattpad.com/story/329493358-𝑩𝑳𝑼𝑬-𝑳𝑶𝑪𝑲-nᴀɢɪ-sᴇɪsʜɪʀ%E1%B4%8F

     You inhaled a quick breath, excited to play another game with your team. People considered you an odd person. Maybe it was because of your obsession with soccer.. maybe it was your appearance.. or maybe it was because you played on the men's team for Seirin high school.

You stepped onto the field, your little sister, Usagi smiling and pointing at you yelling, "Thats my sister, y/n-chan!"

You smiled and waved at your beloved sister, she smiled back. You looked at your opponent, Yōsen high. As usual, the players murmured about you, thinking you were deaf to their remarks. You ignored them, as usual and began your stretches.

The buzzers went off, signaling the beginning of the game. This game determined weather Seirin moves on to the championship or not. You got in your position as striker and the kick off occurred.

time skip

You sat in the locker room, upset and devastated. Even though Seirin lost as a team, you couldn't help but to feel at fault for the loss. The score was 3-4. You slammed your fist into the wall in frustration.

"Calm down," you said to yourself as you took a deep breath. You looked at the clock which read 12:31. You walked out of the girls locker room, which only you used at the moment, and faked a smile.

"Ne-chan!" Usagi yelled, running towards you and tackling you with a hug.

"What's up Usagi," you asked as you hugged her back.

"You looked so cool out there! You scored most of the points!" Usagi exclaimed, "One day i wanna be just like you!"

"Thank you!" You smiled, but for real this time. Your sister always found a way to cheer you up.

"Let's get ice cream before we go home!" Usagi suggested, "Mom lent me 10 dollars! (¥1,133)"

"Sure!" You replied as you ruffled your little sister's hair.

After Usagi bid farewell to her friends, you both walked to the ice cream store.

"What flavor should i get?..." Usagi asked herself.

"You usually get chocolate," you mentioned.

"Yeah.. but i want something different this time.." usagi said.

While Usagi was pondering what ice cream flavor she wanted, she didnt notice someone in front of her.

"Oh! I know maybe i should ge-" Usagi was cut off by running into someone in a blue hoodie.

You turned to face Usagi, and noticed that she had fallen onto the ground, dazed. A boy stood above her and said, "Oh.. are you okay?"

"Dang it.. i finally found out what flavor i wanted to get.." Usagi whined.

The boy looked at Usagi confused but lazily helped her up nonetheless.

"Sorry about that, my sister forgot to watch where she was walking.." you sweat-dropped.

"It's no problem," the boy said, scratching his neck, "So, what team do you play for?" He asked noticing your soccer jersey.

You replied, "Seirin High school!"

The boy looked at you confused, "Seirin doesn't have a soccer team for girls..?"

"I play on the men's team," you said kind of embarrassed.