Chapter 19

Raichi continued to rage at kuon, and this time you couldnt blame him.

"Calm down, Raichi! Lets not let that little bitch keep us from winning!" You yelled as a somewhat scary aura radiated from your body, causing everyone to tense up.

Raichi stopped and nodded, still pissed off by kuons betrayal.

You decided that you and Iemon would switch positions because you were a better goalkeeper than he was.

You got ready as the talkative wanima twin headed towards the goal. You studied his movements to calculate where he would aim the ball at.

There! You spotted the pattern in his routine and slapped the ball towards chigiri before it could hit the net.

"NICE ONE, (Y/N)!" Isagi yelled.

You couldn't respond before the wanima twin took the ball from chigiri. Chigiri just stood there.

"With all due respect, WHAT THE FLIP ARE YOU DOING CHIGIRI?!" You yelled as the wanima twin ran back towards the goal.

Chigiri looked deep in thought as you prepared to have to block a shot.

"CHIGIRI!" You heard isagi yell, "ITS NOT OVER YET!!"

You were too busy focusing on the ball to look at what isagi and chigiri were doing.

Edit: Iemon. At least this time i left the "L" lowercase, so it kinda looked like an i?