Chapter 7

You sat on the bench as bachira conversed with Isagi.

"Ill bait in all the defenders i can, then pass it straight to you where theyll be less focused. And you'll pick it up, charge ahead, and shoot." Bachira told Isagi his plan, "run for your life isagi, get in front of the goal."

'Thats not a bad idea.. as long as Isagi can shoot.. but he's a forward so i believe that he can shoot.' You thought.

"Okay, bachira." Isagi replied as he passed the ball to bachira to start off the play.

You swung your legs back and forth on the bench, waiting to see if isagi could get to the goal in time.

Sure enough, isagi made it to the goal on time and received the pass.

'Nice!' You thought. But you thought too soon, for the 'king' marked isagi.

"Number 11.. you dare stand before me? Only I am the one true king," Barou started, "bow down you peasant."

'Darn it' you thought, annoyed at this outcome, 'they were so close too!'

Unexpectedly, after a moment of thought, isagi passed the ball to kunigami, who then shot a goal. The score was 4-1.

"NICE ONE, KUNIGAMI!!" You yelled, grinning widely.

"LETS GOOOOO!!" You heard kunigami yell from the other side of the field.

Raichi was upset, "ARE YOU FUCKING SHITTING ME NOW ISAGI?! WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT FOR?!? WHYD YOU GO AND PASS TO KUNIGAMI HUH?! I WAS UNMARKED SO YOU SHOULDA PASSED IT TO ME, IDIOT!!"

Isagi started to explain his actions, but raichi interrupted, "ARE YOU RETARDED OR WHAT?! YOU THE KIND OF IDIOT WHOD PASS INSTEAD OF TAKING THE SHOT WHEN YOUVE GOT THE CHANCE?!"

Kuon tried calming raichi down, but to no avail, "BUT WHEN YOU HAD THE CHANCE, YOU STILL PASSED IT! WHY THE FUCK DID YOU EVEN COME TO BLUE LOCK HUH?! HUH!!"

You couldn't hear the rest, because you were benched, but you figured that isagi was explaining himself to the raging blonde. Barou started talking to isagi, but you couldnt hear what he was saying either. You figured he was intimidating or criticizing isagi, who knows he coulda just been boasting about his title as the 'king' but you know that was a bunch of bs.

The buzzer sounded the end of the game. Team x was the obvious winner. You walked back to the locker room with the rest of the guys on team Z, high-fiving kunigami while you were at it.

Authors note: the chapters just keep getting shorter and shorter 💀. Btw this book updates every sunday and im probably gonna post abt 2-5 chapters every sunday to make up for how short they are. Please forgive me 🙇‍♀️