Chapter 1

Lana Del Rey- Happiness is butterfly: 0:32-0:47 

Hi guys first chapter is heree. :) 

Please vote and comment. 

🦋🦋🦋

" I think everything is okay here but we should discuss the new menu." Dave was looking at his co-owner with raised eyebrows. Papers were almost falling from his hands while he was trying to get Louis's attention. He knows Louis has a problem with listening to orders but he needs to cooperate.

Silence.

" Louis, did you hear me ?" With a groan he lifts his head from the oak desk and with exhausted eyes looks at his friend.

Fuck.

" Yeah sorry, I didn't sleep much last night. We could discuss it tomorrow at lunch if you want. " Dave nods toward Louis and walked away through the glass door. Sun flickers on the door and Louis can hear birds behind the window, trying to recognize what kind of bird it is. When he was a little kid he was obsessed with flowers and birds, part of it remains with him in his soul.

Louis blinked quickly to avoid falling asleep. He didn't sleep well, his nightmares came back after an argument with Niall about his love life. He was tired from resolving this topic. He knows Niall wants good for him but this is his problem and the burden he carries on his shoulders. His best friend thinks he will drown if he doesn't have someone who will throw him a lifeline. But now Louis thinks he should call him and apologize for the cruel words he told him.

Before he could pick up his phone and call him, a blonde-hair lad run through the door, breathing heavily. Niall rested his hands on his knees and tries to catch his breath. Louis was looking at him with raised eyebrows and a smirk on his face.

" I was going to call you but now when you are here, I'm sorry Ni. "

"No....no it-it's okay...I.....I....oh my god I can't breathe." Niall sits on the floor with stretched legs and a painful expression on his face. " I'm not good at running. Anyways I'm sorry I told you that you are going to die alone I didn't mean it like that. " Louis slowly nodded and stand up from his comfy chair. He comes to his friend looking at him from above.

" Okay I get it, I need to apologize too. I was so mad that you start discussing my love life again even if I told you I don't want to talk about it. I shouldn't scream at you."

" Yes, it's okay Lou. And I'm sorry I told you that you gonna die alone I was lying, you are going to die rich and with 10 dogs. " Niall giggled while hiding his face behind his hands afraid Louis is going to pull out his hair.

Louis laughs while shaking his head. " You fucker."

" Come on we should get some food I'm starving." Niall jumped on his feet and threw his hand around Louis's shoulders leading his friend to the door.

🦋🦋🦋

" We should go out this weekend, I can't remember the last time I was drunk." Niall laughed with a full mouth of Cesar salad, looking at his friend with pleading eyes.

" I don't know Ni. Is it necessary to be drunk every week?" His eyes fell on chicken with rice. Louis lost his appetite from talking about alcohol. Every time he was drinking he was feeling like his own organs were turning into a mush of blood and water. So, so much water. Like he could vomit his stomach. Louis couldn't stand being drunk, it brings memories that he had been pushing into his subconscious.

" No is not but we could hang out with Zayn I didn't see him in weeks. I know you don't like alcohol you don't have to drink ."

" Yeah you are right I haven't seen Zayn for long because when I'm at work he is not there and vice versa, but I'm not going to drink. "

" Okay old man. But don't throw away the opportunity to find the love of your life ." Louis rolled his eyes and released steam of warm air from his mouth which he was holding from mentioning alcohol.

" I told you I don't want to talk about this and as my best friend, I thought you get why. "

" I'm sorry, yeah you are right. But do you want to die alone?" His friend asked with a serious but partly mischievous expression.

" Hmmm yes, I do."

Yes, he really did.