Chapter 11

Jack Conman-Oxytocin 

Hi guys :)

'And I fell
So deeply for you that night
In Hell
Somehow I just feel alright'

🦋🦋🦋

Zayn is at work today so Louis's only problem is to annoy Zayn as a good friend he is. Louis heads to the kitchen from where he can smell the tasty food they are cooking. He can see Zayn's head peeking from behind the door probably waiting for him.

Before he can turn behind the corner his eyes catch glimpse of bright green trousers. His heart is pounding even though his eyes hadn't seen Harry's smiling face yet. He has brown sweater on white green details at bottom of the piece of clothing. He looks incredible as always and Louis can't bring himself to say anything or move.

A moment passed, Louis took a deep breath and now his steps are heading toward Harry instead of the kitchen, Zayn will have to wait this is more important. Harry's green eyes are shining after seeing who is walking toward him.

Louis makes two big steps; his arms are suddenly hugging Harry's torso. The fluffy material of the sweater is printing the design onto Louis's cheek which is pressed against broad shoulder. He mumbles silently hi which Harry can't hear but his heart starts pounding fast and Louis can feel the movement bouncing off his chest. Harry's arms are around the shoulders of the small lad, pressing his face into his neck, sniffing Louis's cologne secretly. They are just standing next to the door, their bodies pressed together exchanging body heat.

"Hi." Harry is the first one to speak. The muttered words tickle Louis's neck which forces him to lift his head and look into Harry's eyes.

Their hands still wrapped around each other. "Hi." Louis smiles shyly at him, blush spreading on his cheeks, his face becoming warm. That's the only reason why his head is pressed against Harry again, to hide the fact that he is blushing.

"I missed you." Harry said almost whispering like he was scared that it would change anything.

"It was just a day, silly."

"That's more than I wanted." he lifts his head again smiling at Harry. These words are for Louis more than 'I love you', the fact that someone craves his presence is thing that warms his heart and makes the butterflies in his stomach alive again. And that's fucking scary that he reacts like this because of few words.

"I missed you too." Louis answers. He holds Harry's neck looking into the forest eyes with gleam of light, his lips slowly moving toward his cheek. Louis touched the warm skin, smiling into the gentle kiss. He lingers momentarily before his lips caress Harry's cheek and he pulls back and smiles at him. Their hearts are racing and Louis finally knows how Harry feels when he is kissing his forehead.

"I wanted to say hi to Zayn so if you want to, you can wait for me in office, I will be back soon." Louis left Harry's personal space. Harry nods, walking toward hall where are offices. Louis is still looking at him with smile, he is happy that Harry came to visit him, it always makes his day better.

He turns around being ready to finally visit Zayn in his palace. He immediately sees Zayn smirking at him, his hand on his hip and the other gripping his phone. Louis's smile drops from his face and he slowly but smartly comes to his friend.

"What? Why are you looking at me like this?"

"I should have bet with them and not against them. I'm so dumb. And if you going to tell me that you are just friends please don't." Zayn is laughing, typing something on his phone.

"We also hug when we meet."

"But we see each other like once on week, you and Harry are together every day." his friend nods in disbelief at what he saw and what Louis is saying.