Chapter 16

New chapter is hereee :)

j's lullaby (darlin' i'd wait for you)-Delaney Bailey

Darlin', I'd wait for you
Even if you didn't ask me to
Tie a lasso around the moon
And bring it on down to you
I'd bottle the feeling you give me
And shelve that stuff for years to come 

please vote and comment loves <3

🦋🦋🦋

Louis is standing in front of his fridge, trying to find creme cheese for Harry. It's been a few daysafter their conversation and first kiss, and Louis can't stay away from Harry for long, he feels that if he's not with him all the time, his senses will gradually fade and his body won't be able to function on its own.

It's weekend and Louis has decided at the last minute to invite his friends over. They haven't had an evening like this for a long time, having good food at someone's house and not at a restaurant full of people. It's more comfortable for him and Harry to eat in Louis's living room, watch a movie, and laugh at Niall's jokes.

"Are you sure that you bought that cheese?" He can't find the only ingredient Harry needs, it's kind of frustrating.

Louis hears Harry putting the knife on the sideboard and his steps. Harry appears next to Louis, his eyes immediately catching the box of cream cheese. With a smile on his lips and kiss on Louis's cheek, Harry reaches for his target. "You need to open your eyes, babe."

"I swear it wasn't there!" With frown between his eyebrows but smile occupying his face, Louis is closing the fridge and following Harry.

He can see that Harry is making cream cheese pasta and the same chicken with vegetables that they had on their first date. Something in his body melts from the memory of him and Harry having a date. They haven't been on a date since, and he's sure he'll be brave soon, and he'll ask Harry first.

He slowly approaches Harry from behind, wrapping his arms around Hary's small waist and kissing his shoulder through the thick fabric of purple sweater he has on. "It smells wonderful."

Harry spun in his arms, bringing Louis closer and hugging him with only one hand, the other hand is occupied with holding a scoop. "You smell nice as well. And did I tell you that you look amazing in my sweater?"

He looks at his torso which is covered in that brown sweater, with shyness, his cheeks are covered with pink color which is spreading all over his face. He's trying to hide his face in Harry's sweater, but it still doesn't hide the fact that he's wearing his sweater and that his cheeks are burning from all the imaginations in his head.

"Yeah. You've told me a few times since I put it on. I hope you know I'll never give it back to you."

"It looks better on you so I don't care, love." Harry kisses his temple and leaves his personal space returning to the cooking that he smells all over the apartment and attracts Louis's nose. He feels a little bit colder but the thought of wearing Harry's sweater, next to him not hiding that fact, warms his heart.

"Love?" after a moment of thinking Louis is ready to ask Harry an important question.

"Yess?" Harry didn't lift his eyes from the cooking.

Everything in his body is telling him just to ask, not be afraid of new things, and not be afraid of Harry's reaction. He is fiddling with the hem of Harry's sweater, he noticed it's been his favorite activity lately. "Would you like to...go on date with me? Like...I know it's a little lame but you know...I really like you and we kissed so I thought-"