chapter 12

pomme-chanson for my depressed love

Hi loves <3

🦋🦋🦋

Cold wind, bad dreams, and the delicious smell coming from kitchen made Louis open his eyes.

His limbs feel like jelly and the warm blanket is slowly falling from his body. He can feel the rough top of his couch and not his fluffy bed with all the colorful pillows. Did he really fall asleep on a date with Harry? Is Harry still here and where did he actually sleep? Didn't he get scared and run away? Oh God.

Before going to the kitchen, Louis stretches his back and tries to clean up his living room. A blanket on the floor, dirty wine glasses on the table, and his hoodie behind the couch. Probably he undressed himself at night, he hates sleeping in warm clothes he needs to sleep in the cold.

He takes the hoodie with him to visit his bathroom, texting Dave that he can't go to work today. He needs to brush his teeth and needs to check if he doesn't look bad. Louis thinks that it will be better if he will take shower after Harry leaves. He wouldn't have to leave, but Louis knows he has other responsibilities and doesn't have the time or interest to spend all day with him.

His steps head to the kitchen after a few minutes spent in the bathroom where he made sure he didn't look so bad. He can see Harry's back, he has one of Louis's hoodies which were hung in the hallway, his hair is messy and Louis wants to run his hand through it. The causer of the scent is an egg and bacon in a pan, next to Harry is a bowl full of vegetables. This makes Louis smile, he likes this view and the scenarios in his head.

"Good morning," Louis said in low voice hiding behind Harry. His taller companion turns around with smile on his face and cucumber in his hand along with knife.

"Good morning. Did I wake you up? I wanted to make breakfast is it okay?"

He laughs under his breath giving sweet kiss on Harry's glowing cheek. "Of course it's okay."

"How did you sleep? Didn't I take too much space on that couch?" Harry shyly giggles. What? Louis's mind is occupied with so many questions. So that means Harry slept here and it also means that Harry slept next to him. How could Harry tell him this information so casually? He takes a deep breath and forces his mouth to answer.

"Yeah...I slept well; I was a little warm but it was okay. We could have slept on my bed ... Or you could have slept in my bed and I could have slept on the couch." Louis sat on the sideboard next to Harry. His legs are swaying in the air. The autumn breeze blows on his neck, calming his nerves but aggravating shivers on his body.

"That's good. I'm not even surprised; you were curled next to me so it's obvious that you were warm. And no, I couldn't because I wanted to be next to you...on the couch...cuddled together." Harry raised his head from the cutting board, his face embellished with smirk, his eyes shining looking at Louis.

His heart is pounding fast and the corners of his mouth are rising slowly, creating a smile. Why couldn't he be awake and enjoy cuddling with Harry? Instead, he was in a probably unattractive position with his mouth open embarrassing himself in front of literally Greek God who is standing next to him. At the thought of Harry's arms wrapped around him and his body glued to Harry's his heart wants to pop out of his chest and hugs Harry.

"Oh okay I- I hope you slept well."

"Of course, I was next to y-" Harry was interrupted by the ringing of the doorbell.

Louis jumps from the sideboard, rolling his eyes. Of course, someone had to interrupt them. "One second and I'm back." Harry nodded.

Louis wasn't expecting anyone, all his friends think he was at work and Harry is with him so he has no idea who it could be. After opening the door, he wishes he would never open it and it would be closed forever.