Chapter 10

Jesse-Bloom Later

Where you going?
I'm too fast
You say whatchu doing?
Don't do that
Never been a liar
I'm a lilac and you are my sun
And every season I need you to come back 

New chapter is here because I'm very kind person :)

Enjoy and let me know what you think about this story <33

🦋🦋🦋

Three days after his date with Harry, Louis is finally arranged to meet his other friends. He is not sure how he is supposed to meet with Harry, because he was hoping they would meet earlier but that's probably impossible. He must meet him along with the others.

They agreed to meet at Louis's restaurant, everyone knows it well and loves it there so why not. Even though Louis is there almost every day, this is more of a case that he is going to have fun and not that he has a ton of work.

He is super nervous; he wants to impress his friends but most of all he wants to impress Harry for some unknown reason. Maybe he just needs to show him that he deserves all the things Harry told him about how nice and beautiful he is.

Louis decided to make a change and instead of black jeans he would wear white jeans and a gray short sleeve t-shirt, white sneakers to finish off his outfit. His caramel-brown hair is styled into quiff with good amount of gel on his hair.

He is almost ready, taking a black coat from the closet and checking his outfit in the mirror when he feels vibrating phone in his pocket. Mom is written on the screen of his phone. He hasn't spoken with her for so long, except for letters.

"Yes, mom?"

"Hi Lou, how are you? I'm just calling you to talk about your birthday, is this good time?"

Louis sits on his couch, talking to mom can take up to half an hour. "Yes, it's okay, I'm going out with friends but I have a few extra minutes. I'm good, how are you? Is everything good at home?"

"Yeah, everything is okay honey, your dad is really proud of you for your work and he can't wait to see you on Christmas. Are you planning to come this year with someone? So that I know what to prepare, I know that there is enough time, but you are often busy and I don't want to take you away from work."

His fingers are playing with hem of his grey shirt. He took Jack with him last year and it was probably the biggest mistake, on the other hand, he realized there that he had to leave him for good. These memories are so agonizing for him, he wants to create new and better memories of his home with someone visiting, he planned to take Niall there, but now ...

"I will ask one of my close friends, we have been friends for maybe two months or not, so I'm not sure if he would go. I'll try because I really like him. Is it okay?"

"Yeah sure. Is this friend more than friend or?"

"Oh no no mom, we are just friends. He is incredible, you will love him. His name is Harry by the way." Louis is laughing along with his mom. She always supported and accepted him. He loves her so much and he knows that she will like Harry as much as she likes him. She has a very big heart for this world.

"Okay, I can't wait to meet him. Say hi to your friends from me I'm not gonna take you from then anymore please call me when you know if he will come too. Bye Lou, love you."

"Bye mom, love you too."

🦋🦋🦋

He is little bit late, his friends are already at their table which Gia prepared for them. Instead of one free chair, Louis can see two free chairs opposite Liam and Zayn. His blond hair friend is sitting at the head of the table. Harry is missing for some reason, and suddenly a sadness that was hidden is falling on him like heavy wall of rocks. He makes hasty conclusions unnecessarily; Harry can be on the toilet.