Chapter 4

Taylor Swift-this is me trying 

🦋🦋🦋

The week is almost ending, it's Friday and Louis doesn't know what is he going to do during the weekend. Liam and Zayn are in their honeymoon phase and he doesn't want to annoy them. Niall will be probably drinking the whole weekend.

Now he is in his office, reading a picture of Dorian Gray, he is a huge fan of classical books, sometimes he doesn't understand what is written there but at least he tries. He should go to lunch, his stomach is crying from emptiness.

He is walking through his restaurant, greeting everyone when he sees Liam chatting whit someone at the back table, he can't see his company. He is happy that he sees Liam because he was lonely at the work without Zayn. When he walks closer to their table he is surprised. His friend is sitting with Harry. He hasn't seen him since the gallery exhibition.

Harry is wearing a suit again. It's probably his thing and Louis isn't complaining. This suit is baby blue. Harry has again a white t-shirt under the blazer. This color defines Harry's green eyes. His hair is more curly than last time.

Louis slowly walks to their table smiling through the anxiety. "Hi guys what are you doing here, Zayn isn't here today."

"Hi mate, I know he isn't here, Harry and I wanted to have a good lunch somewhere and I love this place so why not." Liam is grinning at Louis. He likes Liam a lot, it's a piece of the puzzle that was missing in their group.

Louis is silent, looking at Harry. "Hi, Mr. Tomlinson." Can he stop with the grin? Harry licks his lips directing his attention to the menu.

"Hi, Harry you can call me Louis you know that right?"

"Of course, I know that but I don't want to." Louis thinks that's weird but he assumes that Harry is Harry. Grin didn't leave Harry's face. He just looked back at the menu pointing at their special dish.

"I'm not a waiter love, I'm the owner but I'll call my favorite waitress, she will be here in a minute." Louis walks away from their table. He is hungry and stressed. He goes to the kitchen to look after Gia.

She is talking with chef Anthony helping him with orders. They are laughing and having a good time at work. He couldn't want better employees. ,

"Hi, Gia could you go to serve my two friends they are sitting at table 6. And bring them wine and tell them that's on me. Thank you." Gia smiled at Louis taking her tray with wine glasses and a bottle of wine. A smile is shining on her face. She is happy to hear that Louis has friends and that he wasn't alone.

Louis goes to the front door. He likes to eat at the small coffee shop across from their restaurant. They have incredible sandwiches and salads, his favorite. He thinks having lunch at his restaurant is a little bit weird.

Louis comes to the shop greeting Alica. She is the most adorable girl he has ever seen. Alica loves her job and he can see it. "The usual Alica, thank you." His usual is a ham sandwich with a bowl of fruit and green tea with honey.

After 10 minutes Alica is walking toward him with a plate, bowl, and cup. It is possible that she had it already prepared. "Here it is, enjoy your meal, Louis." The coffee shop is full of young people talking over each other. She has probably too much work to stop by Louis for a little chat.

Louis hears the door open thinking it could be Liam or Harry. He is a little bit assumptive. Raising his head from his plate he can see that it's the bartender from the club. He is very lucky. Even better is that the guy is walking toward him with a smile on his face like Louis wants him there. Some people can't read other person's expressions.