Chapter 14

Hi guyssss new chapter :))   

pay attention (I hope that you listen )  to italics :))

Yoke Lore- Beige

Tell me something I don't know
And lead me to the place where no one ever goes
Let me go under your skin
Let me find the demons that drive those heavenly limbs 

🦋🦋🦋

'What are you doing today?'

'Nothing special, I just need to go somewhere. I would visit you at work but I can't today, sorry love xx'

'it's okay, you can visit me tomorrow or we can go somewhere together. Call me when you will have time x'

'of course, love'

The fact that he won't see Harry today made him sad. He should be grateful that he can text with him at least. He is wondering where Harry needs to go, he wants to know if he is happy or if something is bothering him but he doesn't want to bother him.

He is supposed to work and fill a few orders but instead, he looks up at the ceiling and wonders what he could do, something more fun at least. He could call Liam or Niall if they want to hang out but they probably have plans already.

Before he can send a text to Niall about what is he doing, he hears knocking on door. Deep down Louis wishes it is Harry, it would be a pretty cute surprise. But he sees Gia's head peeking from behind the door.

"Yeah, Gia? Is something wrong?"

Gia entered his office, closing the door behind her. A nervous smile played on her face. "Nothing wrong but someone comes to visit you. Should I let him in?"

Him? Louis is little bit confused because he hadn't agreed with any of his friends to come, and if it was something to do with the restaurant, it would be planned and he would know about it. What if it's Malcolm? He hopes not.

"Who is it? I'm not expecting anyone and Harry wouldn't go after you first."

"His name is Elliot...He wanted to talk to you. Should I let him in? I need to go back to the kitchen if that's okay?"

Fuck. So, this is worse than Malcolm. Louis totally forgot about Elliot and their date or what was it. He thought he will never see him again. Is there anything to talk to him about? And most of all, what does he want from him now? They hadn't seen each other in a long time, and Louis didn't even plan to have another conversation with him.

"Yeah, I guess. You can go, thank you, Gia."

After Gia leaves his office, Elliot's head appears between the doors, he enters without knocking. "Hi Louis."

"Hi Elliot...What are you doing here?" Louis asks in a slightly annoyed tone. He doesn't know what to expect from this situation and can't wait for Elliot's answer. His leg is bouncing under the table and his fingers are playing with the hem of Harry's brown sweater which he forgot at his place. Louis is curious what would Harry say if he saw him in his sweater.

Elliot sits in front of Louis, smiling at him. "I was thinking... You never called me after that date... and I was hoping we'd go on another date. If you didn't like it first, I can think of something better, I guess."

Dear Harry,

Louis can't believe that he is asking him to another date. If he wanted, he would call him. He didn't so that should be pretty clear what Louis wants. "I... I don't think that's good idea."