09: second day school

[Y/n pov]

*sigh*
Today is my second day in school. namjesus please save me.
I worn this dress and went to dining  room.

I saw eunbi using her phone.

Eunbi's outfit

We both are almost twinning

We both are almost twinning. I sat beside her and started eating breakfast.

Y/n:'where is mom' i asked while eating

Eunbi:'she went to office earlier for some urgent work'

Y/n:'ohh okay' i continued munching my breakfast

(Time skip)

We are right at class, correction boring class. i was waiting for the bell. i think god just heard my prayers the bell soon rang. I and eunbi went to our lockers to take books for the next class. But suddenly eunbi's locker was shut by someone. I pity them cause they are throwing themselves into the lion den. I turned to see three 'not looking that good' kinda boys having bad boy looks. ha looks doesn't scare us.

???:'yah are you the one who hit my girlfriend yesterday. She is in hospital because of you'

Eunbi:'serves her right. she is in hospital because of messing with me, better teach her some manners to your ugly girlfriend' Eunbi said with a daring look

There was a huge crowd of students watching the scene.

???:'b*tch what did you call her' he said and lifted his leg to hit eunbi but eunbi caught his leg and twisted.

Another Boy came forward, in a split of second eunbi's fist shot out connected with his face. He took a step back stunned, splitting some mouthfull of blood. Eunbi kept punching him with no mercy. I saw the maknaes of the group called bts looking at the scene shocked but later walked away. Soon the boy fainted and the third boy ran away scared.

Y/n:'lets go to clinic to treat your wounds' i said and dragged her to the clinic

In clinic

Y/n:'sit here I will treat your wounds'' i said and made her sit.

I started to treat her wound.

Eunbi:' aren't you gonna say something about the fight' she asked frowning

Y/n:'i am not gonna say anything because what you did is right. I would do the same things if i were in your place'

Eunbi:' I'm so lucky to get a understanding twin sister'

Y/n:' yeah yeah'

Eunbi:'lets keep this as a secret from mom, okay?'

Y/n:'okay'

(Flashback) yesterday
BTS house

Mr.kim:'boys come downstairs' soon his sons came downstairs and gave their dad a questioning look

Mr Kim:'i wanna confess something.i have a girlfriend' he said with a emotionless face

BTS all members:'WHAT'

Jimin:'are you kidding us dad'

J hope:'you can't be serious'

Namjoon:'what if she is just using you for money'

Mr Kim:'she is not a gold digger because she is also a business woman'

Taehyung:'so what dad, we can't accept her'

Mr Kim:'i don't care, they are coming Tomorrow to our house so behave well'

Jungkook:'they?'

Mr Kim:'yeah, she is having two daughters and we will getting married soon'

Suga:'why are dragging them to this mess. For sure their life will be in danger'

Mr Kim:'you Don't need to worry, i will protect them. so i don't want anyone misbehaving'

Mr Kim said and walked away to his room.

To be continued

💜💜💜