29: competition

(the day of dance competition)

Back stage

J hope:'are you feeling nervous?'

Y/n:'a little bit oppa'

(J hope dress)

(Y/n outfit)

J hope chuckled and patted my head

J hope:' don't be nervous, we got this' he said smiling

I peeked out from the curtain of the stage saw my step brothers and my sister sitting in the crowd. They are so supportive.

(On the other hand)

Jungkook:'hyung when does the competition start' he said whining

Jin:' have patience jungkook, it will start in few minutes'

They saw the mc checking the mic. The mc started talking and after some minutes she went away. One by one students started to show their dance.
After 30 minutes we heard jhope and y/n's name announcing.

We cheered for them. The lights became dim.

(Back stage)

J hope:'its time for us to perform, are you ready'

I gathered my confidence and nodded

J hope:' let's go' we approached the stage and heard the students cheer up for us.

We started to dance our choreography. I saw my step brothers looking at us proudly.

(You can imagine any dance choreography)

As soon as we finished dancing, we heard the students cheer loudly. I saw my step brothers and my sister smilling at us. I smiled back and went to back stage.

J hope:' you done very well y/n' he said and smiled proudly

Y/n:'thanks oppa'

Soon we were engulfed into a big hug by my step brothers. They backed off , i saw eunbi push them off her way.

Eunbi:'you both performed very good'

Namjoon:' Even though we know what is going to happen, lets wait for the results'

Result time

Mc:'now it's time to announce the winner of the Dance competition. So the 1st prize goes to ............................................... Jhope and y/n'

Students started to cheer loudly followed by a confetti. We both went to the stage and bowed. We received the certificate and metal.

Mc:' as the winners you will be getting free flight tickets to Jeju and coupons to a Korean BBQ restaurant'

Me and jhope oppa shouted and hugged eachother in happiness. we received the special award and went backstage.

Y/n:'eunbi i got a free ticket for going Jeju' i said squealing

Eunbi:'why are acting like this? As if you can't afford it?'

Y/n:' The point is, i am getting it for free' i said and smiled

Eunbi just shook her head in disbelief

To be continued

💜💜💜