18: a new life

[Y/n pov]

I was walking back and forth in my room. I was fully dressed to go to my school. But I don't want to face any of me step brothers early in the morning.

My room

My outfit

My outfit

Soon i heard a knock at door

Soon i heard a knock at door. I opened the door and saw a maid.

Maid:'miss y/n, your mom is calling you for breakfast'

Y/n:'ohh okay i will be there' i smiled and closed the door

I took my bag and phone. I walked downstairs and went to dining room. I saw mom setting the table, Mr Kim reading newspaper and some of my step brothers sitting.

Y/n:' good morning'  i said and sat in one of the chairs away from my so called step brothers

Mom:'good morning'

Mr Kim:' good morning y/n'

Soon the rest of them arrived at the dining table. then we started eating at a pin drop silence.

Mr Kim:'kids i have to say something'

We all remained silent for Mr Kim to continue

Mr Kim:' me and your mom are going to honeymoon for one month'

Y/n:'when?'

Mom:'tomorrow morning'

we both were not so surprised because we already knew.  I heard Mr Kim say about it in a call. I didn't mean to eavesdrop but i can't help. I and eunbi stood up to go to school.

Eunbi:' excuse us we will be going to school'

Mr Kim:'why are you both going alone, your brothers are also going to the same school. why not go with them?' does we both look like we are alone

Eunbi:' looks like mom did not tell about our conditions'

She said and walked away. I followed her to the car.

(Time skip)

I finished school and came house. I got ready and went out of my room.

My outfit

I went to living room and saw j hope, Jimin and jungkook sitting on the couch

I went to living room and saw j hope, Jimin and jungkook sitting on the couch. I just ignored them and went to the exit.

J hope:' y/n, where are you going' I turned towards him

Y/n:' To take care of some business'

Jimin:' what business to be exact' he asked with a raised eyebrow

Y/n:' none of your business'

Jungkook:' isn't that dress too short'

I just ignored him and walked out.

I took my bike and drove away. I soon  reached my base. i got off the bike and went inside.

everyone bowed to me as i walked to my office

everyone bowed to me as i walked to my office. I entered my office and saw Jb working on some papers.

Y/n:' is everything done' i asked in a cold tone

Jb:' yeah everything you asked is done but.....'

Y/n:' but?'

Jb:' but i can't hack mr Kim and his sons profile'

Y/n:'why is that?' i asked checking the papers

Jb:' their profiles are very secured'

Y/n:' i just want my family to be safe, hire a  professional hacker i want their background profile soon'

Jb:' got it'

Y/n:' mom and Mr Kim are going to honeymoon, so just make sure they are safe'

Jb:'okay'

Y/n:' where is blackpink?'

Jb:' they are in a mission'

  I just hummed

I did not realise that it's been two hours, i packed my stuff and left my office. I sat in my bike and started it. I drove off leaving the huge building with bold letters 'Black Scorpio'.

To be continued

💜💜💜