69: A letter

[Y/n pov]

I drove my bike to my old house which was located a little far away from the city. I reached the house and got off my bike.

I stared ar the house which contain most of my childhood memories

I stared ar the house which contain most of my childhood memories. I unlocked the door and entered the house. The house was covered in spiderweb and dirt. I walked towards the backyard and sat on the bench.

 I walked towards the backyard and sat on the bench

I miss this place so much. This place holds so much memories which i treasure till now. I just wanna turn back time and stay with my father forever.

Appa!

Why did you leave me in this world all alone?

Why didn't you take me with you?

*Sigh*

There is no use of thinking about it.

The cold breeze hits my body making me shiver. I need to head inside or i will freeze here.

I walked inside the house and stood in the living room.

I walked to the left side of the living and found our family photo hanging

I walked to the left side of the living and found our family photo hanging. My parents were seated in the sofa. I and Eunbi were seated in their lap. We were a very happy family before. But it got ruin by a b*stard.

Nothing last forever

Looking at the photo, my hands automatically went towards the photo. I took the photo in my hands. I saw something fell from the back of the photo. I bend down and picked up a old envelope which had fallen.

I stood straight and examined the envelope which looked old. I hang the photo back and opened the envelope in curiosity. I saw a letter inside the envelope.

Who would have left a envelope here. I opened the letter and read the letter.

From,
Lee Minho

What? Appa wrote a letter but to whom?

To,
Lee y/n

These lines are enough to make my brain freeze. Appa wrote a letter to me and I don't even have a idea about it. Why would he write a letter to me?

Dear y/n,

I know you would be wondering why I wrote this letter to you. I am sorry for not staying with you longer. I really want to be in your side when you grow up. But I don't have much time to live. You would be wondering about my life. My life was beautiful story but it will be ending soon.

I grow up with my mother i mean your grandmother. She was a single mother who struggled to raise me up. She managed to send me to collage and classes by working under a big company. She fell in love with the company owner who was a single father. Soon she married the rich businessman who was a billionaire. That's what I thought, but the truth is he is the mafia king. He too had a son. But we never got along. He would pick fights with me randomly. Instead of studying he would go clubbing and fight on streets for fun.

His father treated us equally and trained us both for mafia. I trained to be the best among the trainers enough to impress the mafia king. He saw the potential in me and decided to make me his next heir. His son confronted him and left home.

I thought that's the last time I will be seeing him. But i was wrong after 10 years, he came back more powerful and merciless. He started to send threats to me about killing my family. I couldn't do anything but worry. I don't want my family to be involved in this mess. So I made a deal with him.

I sacrificed myself so my family would be safe and sound. I know he won't touch me but my weakness.

To be continued

💜💜💜