70: kidnapped

I flipped the paper and read the rest of the letter.

                If you are reading this, by now you would have known who he is. He is my step brother woo bin. He would probably go after the mafia king throne. But if he thinks someone would snatch it, he will not leave them.

              You should be careful y/n with him cause he have connections with Chinese mafia. Destroy him to pieces like he did to innocent people. I know you will destroy him because you are my daughter.

Daughter of the mafia king.

Be safe

Yours lovingly,
Your appa

Tears dropped one by one from my eyes thinking about him. He sacrificed himself for us and we had no idea. My eyes darkened thinking about the murderer. I will not leave him in peace.

He will face the hell.

Once again my phone vibrated, irritating me. Who the hell is keep in calling me?

I took my phone from my pocket and saw many missed calls from eunbi.

Before i could call her back, i received a call from a unknown number.

I answered the call

On call

Y/n: hello, who is this?

???: Your worst nightmare

Y/n: haha nice joke, now tell me who you are.

???: Remember the name Lee Minho, i am his lovely brother. We have met before, don't you remember?

Y/n: woobin?

woo bin: Ohh my niece remembered me

Y/n: shibal

woo bin: I see you are mad now

Y/n: what do you want?

woo bin: You know what I want

Y/n: you won't get that

woo bin: then you sister will suffer in my hands

Y/n: what?

In background 'yah, you old man! Do you who i am? I will cut you into pieces and throw it in the sea' eunbi voice can be heard

Woo bin: shut her mouth, if you want her alive. Come to my place.

Y/n: yah! What do you mean come to your place? How would I know your place if you didn't tell me

Woo bin: location will be shared

I hung up before he could hung up.

I am genius!

I should probably head to that location and save my sister's life. Why my life has to be so difficult? I thought I could watch kdrama after this.

I heard a notification sound. I saw a message from a unknown number. The location has been shared. I forwarded the location to my gang and told them to be ready.

Blackpink

<Come to this location after 20 minutes and execute plan D>

I exited the house and got inside the car. I took the revolver from the dashboard and drove off to that location.

To be continued

💜💜💜