77: fainted

(Y/n pov)

He kept on making me laugh by his silly jokes and faces. I kept on laughing to his funny jokes, still hugging him. It felt so real, at the same time like a dream. I just enjoyed my time with him without caring about the future. Then he stopped talking and his smiley face was replaced by a serious face. He signed heavily.

Minho:' Y/n! It's time for you to go back' he said with a sad smile

Y/n:' What? I thought we had some time?'

Minho:' it's over' he said brushing my loose strands of hair

Y/n:' but i don't wanna go back' i said with tears in my eyes thinking about leaving him

Minho:' You have to'

Y/n:' Appa, please don't leave me' i started sobbing

Minho:' i will always stay with you y/n. I am not leaving you' he kissed my forehead

Y/n:' i will miss you!'

Minho:' I will miss you too'

That was the last thing I heard from him before he disappeared. I kneel down and sobbed covering my face. I felt my head getting heavier as i opened my eyes, the world around me started spinning. I held my head and whimpered when my whole body started paining.

I felt myself getting pulled back into a dark Abyss. Soon darkness engulfed me but i could hear some noise. Like someone crying. Then i heard a broken voice.

???:' please come back to me! Jebal! I can't live without you. You promised me and you can't break that promise. Please return to us, your family'

The voice spoke weakly making my heart clench hearing that. I wish I could embrace the person but i could not do anything. I am completely surrounded by darkness.

???:' I have no one except you, please. Wake up! Why are you not waking up? Are you mad at me for hiding the truth from you? It's okay, you can slap me or beat me but please don't ignore me. I will die without you, jebal!'

I felt something in me snap at his words. I felt the desire to open my eyes and tell him that i will not leave him. I tried my best to wake up from this nightmare. I am just having a dream, right?

(Author pov)

The nurse who have been appointed specially to check on y/n, entered to see the patient. She saw y/n's heartbeat increasing as she was breathing heavily. Jin young were sitting on the stood with his head on her hands. The nurse panicked and called the head doctor who came rushing inside within seconds.

Doctor:' What happened?' he asked breathing heavily

Nurse:' the patient is unstable'

Doctor:' we will check on her, can you lead him out fast?' he asked pointing towards Jin young

The nurse nodded and tried to wake him up but it went in vain.

Nurse:' doc, he is not waking up'

Doctor:' Transfer him to another room and make the other doctor check on him. Quick! We are losing her' the doctor said and took his stethoscope

Soon Jin young was transferred to the next room beside Eunbi. She woke up confused seeing Jin young beside her bed.

Eunbi:' why is he here?' she asked the nurse who finished injecting him with something

Nurse:' he passed out at the ICU. So we had to take him here' she said throwing the injection in the bin.

Eunbi shook her head and stared at his pale but attractive face.

Nurse:' he is handsome right?' the nurse asked startling her

Eunbi:' huh? A-ani!' she denied shuttering and avoided eye contact

The nurse chuckled and left the room leaving a blushing girl and a fainted guy inside.

To be continued

💜💜💜