73: Kim Chan woo

( Author pov)

Everyone stared at the new person in confusion but woo bin gasped in disbelief seeing his dad.

Woo bin:' Appa? What are you doing here?'

Chan woo:' I should be asking you that! What are you doing?'

Woo bin:' nothing dad, just taking what is mine' he said confidently

Chan woo:' The position of mafia king is not yours. You are not fit for that place'

Woo bin:' Appa.... I am your son. It is rightfully mine'

Chan woo:' You should have earned it! Now it's too late to think about it'

Woo bin:' I wouldn't back off, i will take what is meant to be mine'

He said and raised his gun towards Mr Kim but someone shot a bullet in his hand making the gun fly away from his hand.

Everyone turned towards the person who fired the bullet.

???:' Hii! Jackson Wang from China'

Jin young:' bro you are late'

Jackson:' Am i?' he asked clueless

Y/n started to untie everyone from the chair.

???:' what happened here?' They once again turned back and saw blackpink

Y/n:' you guys are also late!' y/n said with a done face

Jackson:' who are you guys?'

Blackpink:' Blackpink in your area~'

Jin young:' lets get the rest of them to a safe place'

Y/n nodded and started to think about the situation which is awfully familiar. Why did Jin young say woo bin killed his sister? Could it be?

No way!

The girl who woo bin threaten that day was Jihyo.

Jin young sister

She just decided ask him later and helped Eunbi to walk as the drug is still in effect on her. A evil laugh was heard.

Woo bin:' you thought i will let you guys live peacefully. I will make your life a living hell'

*Is this guy not dead yet? Someone please kill him already* Eunbi thought

Y/n turned towards him and saw him having a gun in his hand. He aimed the gun towards y/n with anger.

Woo bin:' you! You destroyed my plan'

Woo bin:' if you had died with your father, this wouldn't have happened. I will not let you live in peace'

He said and aimed the gun beside her. Y/n widened her eyes and hugged Eunbi protectively.

BANG

BANG

Eunbi:' Y/N!'

Eunbi catched her figure before she could fell.

BANG

Chan woo, his own father shot woo bin on his head. Chan woo then realised that it was also his fault that his son was like this. If he had shown his son the love and care he deserved, he wouldn't be like that. He thought he failed as a father to both of his sons. Now he doesn't want to lose his Granddaughter like his son.

Chan woo:' lets take her to the hospital, she is losing blood'

Before one of her stepbrothers could lift her, Jin young lifted her in bridal style and walked out followed by a sobbing Eunbi. Mr and Mrs Kim followed them too.

They felt jealous and useless not being able to be a brother like him. But they threw the thought away and concentrated on y/n.

(In the car)

Jin young was driving the car and Eunbi was seated at the back. Y/n head was laying on her lap.

Eunbi:' why did you take the bullet you idiot'

Y/n:' To save you'

( Eunbi be like "B*tch what the f*CK")

Eunbi:' Yah, don't leave me'

Y/n:' Eunbi, it's paining but i am glad. I will be going to appa'

Eunbi:' Don't you dare leave me'

She saw y/n closing her eyes slowly.

Eunbi:' No no no no, don't close your eyes. Hold on'

Jin young:' Don't let her close her eyes'

Eunbi:' Y/N!' she called tapping y/n's cheek

Eunbi:' Drive faster!'

Jin young:' do you wanna die before going to the hospital?'

Eunbi:' I DONT CARE, DRIVE FASTER!'

Jin young:' fine!'

He speed up the car towards the hospital.

To be continued

💜💜💜