43: flashback pt.2

I went inside to see her,Some machines were connected to her hands and she was wearing a oxygen mask. Everytime I see her, she reminded me of her. It was getting late but I can't leave her alone. I just kept my head on the bed and slept.

I felt some movement near me , i got up and saw her opening her eyes. I immediately called the doctor.

Jin young:' DOCTOR! NURSE!'

Soon a nurse came inside the ward.

Nurse:' what happened?' she asked panicked

Jin young:' she is awake'

Nurse:' can you stay outside, we have to run some test on the patient'

Jin young:' okay' the doctor and the nurse  went inside

I came out of the ward and sat outside. After few minutes, the doctor came out and signed.

Doctor:' Mr park, the patient is perfectly fine but..'

Jin young:' but what Dr?'

Doctor:' but she is having dissociative amnesia which is triggered due to a traumatic event. No need to worry she will gain her memories within weeks or months but pressurising her would make her condition worst'

I was loss of words.

Jin young:' is she awake?'

Doctor:' yes she is conscious, you can see her'

Jin young:' thank you Dr'

I thanked him and went inside to see her. I saw her sitting on the bed and staring outside the window

 I saw her sitting on the bed and staring outside the window

I went and sat on the stool. She noticed my presence and moved back.

Jin young:' hey don't be afraid okay! I am not gonna hurt you' i said softly

She seem to believe me, she sat still  staring at me.

Y/n:' do you know me?' she asked pointly her finger towards her

Jin young:' yeah'

Y/n:' then what is my name?'

Jin young:' y/n'

Y/n:' y/n, Who are you to me?'

What do i tell her, that I am stranger to her, were will she go? Going to her family will make her situation worst. Yes there is no other option.

Jin young:' I am your brother park jin young'

Y/n:' my brother? That means I am park y/n right?'

Jin young:'yeah'

Y/n:' why don't I remember anything?'

Jin young:' you met an accident while going in a field trip with your friends'

Y/n:' ohhh'

(Flashback)

Yoongi:' so you decided to keep her with you?'

Jin young:' yeah'

Yoongi grabbed Jin Young's collar in anger

Yoongi:'do you know how we suffered without her'

Jin young:' wouldn't she suffered if she was with you guys?',

Yoongi:' That doesn't mean you can keep her with you'

Eunbi:' I don't want to agree but he is right'

Yoongi seemed to understand his point of view. He slowly let go of Jin Young's collar.

Yoongi:' but we are taking her home'

Jin young:' what?' he said surprised by our sudden decision

Eunbi:' yeah thank you for taking care of her till now. As yoongi told we are taking her to our home'

Jin young:'i can't let her go'

Yoongi:' why is that?'

Jin young:' after i lost my sister, i saw y/n as my sister and I don't want to lose my sister again'

Eunbi:' correction my sister' i glared at him

Jin young:' but pressurising her will make her condition worse'  he said ignoring my sentence

Seriously, is he blackmailing us indirectly. He no longer seemed like a angel to me.

Jin young:' i have an idea, how about she stay with me till her memories recover'

Eunbi:' fine after she gain her memories, she will be coming with us and that's final'

Jin young:' okay'

Yoongi:' but you better keep your words'

Jin young:' hmmm'

To be continued

💜💜💜