66: fight

(y/n pov)

I reached home and to my surprise, none of my step brothers were home not even my sister. Hmmm, that's why the house is having a peaceful environment. I must enjoy this peace before my stepbrothers destroys it.

I went to the kitchen and made a hot Chocolate for myself. I grabbed some marshmallow and cookies. I went to the living room and set up my snacks. I hope none of them disturbs my time. I sat on the couch comfortably and switched on the tv.

As I was searching for a movie to watch, the front opened revealing jimin and taeyhung oppa~

Aish! Why is god not leaving me in peace.

F*CK my life!

Y/n:' hi oppas'

Taeyhung:' y/n, what are you doing?'

What does it seem like I am doing?

Y/n:' ha I am dancing!' i said with sarcastic

Jimin:' ohh you are dancing, then i will drink your hot chocolate' he said and started drinking my hot Chocolate

It doesn't mean i will not drink my hot chocolate if I am dancing. Suddenly a high pitched voice called out jimin oppa name making him choke on the hot chocolate.

Serves you right!

???:' JIMIN-SHIIIIIIIIIII!' jungkook came inside the house shouting

Jimin oppa started coughing badly while i was patting his head.

Taeyhung:' why the hell are you shouting like a madman?'

Jungkook:' simply hyung' he said smiling sheepily

His expression changed when he saw me.

Jungkook:' i will not leave you, you brat!' before i could run, he caught me in a headlock

Y/n:' yah leave me' i said struggling

Jimin:' jungkook leave her'

Jungkook:' hyung you know! because of her, i got scoldings from appa'

Jimin:' why?'

Jungkook:' she told appa that i was eavesdropping their conversation'

Taeyhung:' serves you right! Last time Jin hyung warned you not to eavesdrop outside appa's office'

Y/n:' What? Last time also you eavesdropped, i will tell this to him'

And that was the moment i know, i f*cked up! He tightened the grip around my neck and started choking me. I couldn't fight this muscle bunny. What does he eat everyday?

Taeyhung oppa tried to stop jungkook from choking me and jimin oppa helped me in freeing myself.

Suddenly the front door opened again but this time it was my lovely sister eunbi. We all stood frozen in our positions. Eunbi looked at us with a confused look.

Y/n:' eunbi, help your little sister!' i said in a cute voice with a pout.

She looked at jungkook and said.

Eunbi:' inform me later when she is dead!' she said making our jaw drop on the floor

She said savagely and sat on the couch. As jungkook's grip loosen, i grabbed the chance and got out of his grip.

Y/n:' YAH!! How dare you choke me? You will regret messing with me'

I shouted angrily and grabbed his hair. He hold my hand trying to free himself. I pushed him to the floor and sat on his stomach still pulling his hair.

Y/n:' Is it my fault that you were caught? I will not leave you untill you go bald' jungkook widened his eyes in disbelief

Jungkook:' hyung help me, she will make me bald'

Taeyhung oppa and jimin oppa came back  to reality and tried to seperate us. Everyone was so into the fight and didn't notice a person entering.

???:' what's happening here?'

To be continued

💜💜💜