75: critical

(Author pov)

Jimin:' But he told-'

Jin young:' yeah, that's because my mom who was a single mother was about to marry him'

Jimin:' ohhh, the marriage? Did it happen?'

Jin young:' No, Before it could happen, he killed my mother'

Jin:' why did he kill your mother?'

Jin young:' Because my mom came to know that he killed my sister'

Namjoon:' why did he killed your sister?'

Jin young:' Cause she saw him kill y/n's dad'

Mr Kim:' Did she saw him kill?'

Jin young:' yes, y/n was there too'

Mrs Kim:' He made them witness a murder. That's why y/n was so traumatized' she said remembering how y/n was traumatized after the incident

Jin young:' He wouldn't leave anyone alone who would be a obstacle to his Target. After my mom died, he became my guardian because my father's company was registered in my name. That's why he left me alive. I came to know about his plan about assaulting your family. I had no choice then to contact his father because he is the only one who could stop him'

Mr Kim:' did you save y/n because of him?'

Jin young:' No, ofcourse not. I saved her thinking she was my sister. The love i showed her was not fake. But he came to know about it and used me in his plan'

The doors of the operating theatre opened revealing the doctor. Everyone rushed towards the doctor.

Mr Kim:' doc, Is my daughter okay?'

Doctor:' we took the bullets out but her life is critical right now. Her reports will only be revealed after 24 hours. We can only pray for her to wake up before 24 hours or.......'

Mrs Kim:' or?'

Doctor:' she won't survive this time. Have hope on your daughter'

Mrs Kim breakdown into tears hearing that. She doesn't want to lose her daughter again. She had already felt the feeling of losing her daughter and she doesn't want the history to repeat.

Then the nurse who treated Eunbi approached them.

Nurse:' Excuse me?'

Mr Kim:' yes?'

Nurse:' The patent who had a panic attack is now awake'

Mrs Kim immediately ran towards the ward hearing the nurse. She entered and saw  Eunbi staring at the wall blankly.

Mrs Kim:' Eunbi!'

She walked towards her and stood near her bed.

Mrs Kim:' I was so worried about you'

Eunbi:' y/n! How is she?'

Mrs Kim looked down not knowing what to say.

Eunbi:' please tell me mom'

Everyone except Chan woo came inside and witnessed a pleading Eunbi. Eunbi's eyes fell on the people who entered the room just now.

Eunbi:' Mr Kim, please tell me how is y/n? Is she okay?'

He decided to tell her cause there is no point in hiding it to her.

Mr Kim:' The doctor said if she won't wake up before 24 hours, she won't survive'

Eunbi:' No.... You are pranking me right?'

They all looked at her sadly making her believe it was not a prank.

Eunbi:' tell me it's a prank'

She started sobbing thinking her sister will leave her again in the dark alone. Which she don't want to happen.

She was engulfed by a comforting hug none other than Yoongi who was known for his cold attitude. But seeing his sister crying, he doesn't care about the cold guy image.

Eunbi:' Oppa, please tell y/n not to leave' she said hugging his waist.

Yoongi:' She will not leave you or us. She is not suppose to leave us' he said patting her back and kissed her forehead

To be continued

💜💜💜