54: Mr and Mrs Kim

( y/n pov)

I entered my room and saw everything the same as i left. Not a single object was misplaced.

Y/n:' woah everything is same as i left!' i exclaimed in disbelief

Eunbi:' yeah i didn't allow anyone inside. And when i knew you are alive, i made the maids clean this room. That's why it's clean or else you would have been standing inside a spider web.'

Y/n:' where is Mr and Mrs Kim?'

Eunbi:' they will be here for dinner- wait you still didn't forgive her'

Y/n:' nope!you?'

Eunbi:' me too'

Y/n:' how can I forgive her after she broke my trust into pieces. Once broken, it can't be fixed' i said with a sad smile

Time skip

Soon Mr and Mrs Kim came into their home tired after a stressfull day. They both sat in the couch tired. The boys were communicating through their eyes how to tell the truth.

Mrs Kim:' you all are here, where is eunbi?'

Jimin:' she is in y/n's room' he whispered the last part softly

Mrs Kim sighed heavily after hearing this.

Mrs Kim:' she still thinks y/n is alive. She just can't keep holding the past, when will she learn to move on. I will go and talk to her'

All of their eyes widened hearing that. All of them yelled "no" in chorus making Mr and Mrs Kim flinch.

Mr Kim:' you guys are acting weird. Are you all hiding something?'

Before they could reply, both Mr and Mrs Kim's attention was drawn to a new presence. They both looked at the stair and the sisters.

Ok-wait what?

They both realised and turned suddenly towards them almost scaring them.

Mrs Kim:' y-y/n? How?'

Eunbi:' you may have to sit. That's a long story'

(Author pov)

Mr Kim was the first to hug y/n after knowing the story. Only he knew how he badly missed his daughter. He blamed himself everyday for not protecting her. Mrs Kim was still processing the flashback.

Mr Kim:' i really missed you'

Y/n:' me too' she replied hugging him back

He pulled back from the hug and looked at her.

Mr Kim:' who was the young man that took care of you?'

Y/n:' he is park Jin Young'

Mr Kim:' i will make sure to thank him for taking care of my daughter'

Then Mrs Kim came forward nervously.

Mrs Kim:' y-y/n forgive me, i am so sorry for my fault'

Y/n just stared at her blankly whereas her brothers were waiting for answer. Mr Kim was hoping that everything will be back to normal. The only person who was cool is one and only eunbi. She already knew what her sister will tell. After all they are twins right!

Y/n:' i don't know if i can. I need some time'

Mrs Kim:' it's okay dear, take your time' she smiled sadly

Eunbi got up from the couch feeling tired by the family drama.

Eunbi:' okay enough of this emotional drama. Let's eat dinner, i am hungry'

She said and received a glare from mrs Kim but eunbi didn't care. She left the living room.

To be continued

💜💜💜