26: dance competition

[y/n pov]

After two days

I saw students eagerly talking with their friends about something but i don't give a shit. I walked to my class and saw eunbi boringly staring at the textbook more like glaring at it. i approached her and sat beside her.

Y/n:'why kill the poor book by glaring' she eyed me lazily

Eunbi:' just revising the lessons that the old teacher taught us'

Y/n:'why everyone is so happy today?'

Eunbi:'i heard there is going be a competition soon'

Y/n:'what competition?'

She just shrugged and continued reading.

(Time skip brought to you by one and one author)

At cafeteria

I really feel like sitting in middle of an amusement park, teenagers laughing and some of them shouting. when will they shut their mouth. i saw eunbi trying to control herself, something is going to happen. suddenly eunbi stood up and shouted.

Eunbi:'SHUT YOUR FU*CKING MOUTHS IF YOU DONT WANT ME TO STITCH IT MYSELF!'

The cafeteria became pin drop silence, no one dared to utter a word. Eunbi sat back and acted like nothing happened. Soon blackpink came and sat in our table.

Rose:'why so angry?' she asked while looking at eunbi

Eunbi:'i don't like people who shouts for useless things'

Lisa:'its not useless, they are excited about the competition' she said excitedly

Y/n:'what competition?'i asked beaming

Jennie:' dance competition' my smile faded after hearing that

Y/n:'just a dance competition' i said and scoffed

Jisoo:'y/n why don't you participate, you dance very well right?'

Y/n:'i don't like to dance' i said bluntly and went out of cafeteria.

Author pov

Y/n went away of the cafeteria but the poor students don't know what to do.

(I don't know what to do without you)

On the other side, the 7 brothers were sitting and gossiping like old ladies.

J hope:'guys there will be a dance competition' he said showing his sunshine smile

Jin:'yoongi why are you wearing sunglasses?' he asked frowning at Yoongi

Yoongi:'so much sunshine' he said looking at jhope but jin only facepalmed

J hope:'who is going to participate in this dance competition?'

Maknae line:'ME!'

They shouted in chorus but got a death glare by eunbi who is few tables away. taehyung immediately kept quiet knowing the consequences when someone mess with eunbi.

J hope just laughed at the scene seeing him pout cutely.

They looked like a happy family laughing and teasing eachother without caring about anything.
But will their happiness stay forever with them.

To be continued

💜💜💜