35: bye forever

Monday

( Eunbi pov)

Knock knock

I knocked at the door softly, soon the door opened revealing a dressed y/n ready for school. Her eyes was swollen and she had dark circles under her eyes. this girl is crying for useless thing.

Eunbi:' let's go' she nodded and followed me

I and y/n stopped at our tracks when mo- I mean Mrs Kim called us while passing the dining table.

Mrs Kim:'eunbi and y/n, where are you both going without having your breakfast'

What part of 'dont comes near me or my sister' doesn't she understood. Unable to bear the situation, y/n walked forward to the front door. I turned towards the dining table and saw all of them waiting for my response.

Eunbi:'we are not having our breakfast here Mrs Kim. No need to show your fake concern towards us now. If you really have cared about us, you wouldn't have married him in the first place'

I turned away and stormed towards my car. I saw y/n already in the car playing some games in her phone. I got inside and started the car.

Silence

An awkward silence

very awkward silence were lingering in the car. I decided break it by starting an conversation.

Eunbi:' what are you playing' I asked still keeping my focus on road

Y/n:' 101 ways to die'

WHAT THE HELL IS THAT GAME???

eunbi:' are you serious?'

Y/n:' yeah'

I rolled my eyes and continued focusing on the road cause I don't want to die like the girl in that game.

(Time skip)

Lunch time

The members of blackpink were eyeing y/n with curiousity by her silence. Y/n would be the one who keeps talking and gossiping but now she is staring at food in her deep thoughts.

Rest of her friends decided to give some time as they had no idea what the issue is. we didn't encounter with any of my stepbrothers this morning in school which is weird because Jungkook always use to stick to y/n. They would be busy I think.

(Y/n pov)

I was just scribbling randomly at my back of my note and waiting for my chemistry teacher. The door opened revealing the muscle bunny- sorry Jungkook oppa. i didn't see him in my morning class. His eyes wondered around and finally stopped at me. He looked at me with a particular emotion which I don't like.

Sympathy

(Jungkook pov)

I walked to her place and sat beside her. She ignored me and kept doing her work. Girls were glaring at her with jealousy but she cared less. I notice her cheek which had red fingertips prints. My hand automatically approached her cheek but she immediately yanked my hands.

Y/n:' I don't need your sympathy'

She said harshly and turned away. Before I could something, the teacher came inside and started teaching.

As soon the class ended. She took her things and got out of the class like lightning. What's wrong with her. I shook my head and went to my next class.

School over

(Eunbi pov)

I was waiting for y/n outside my car as usual but it's been twenty minutes but she is not here. Where the hell is she?
Where did she go? Did she ran away? No there is no way she would ran away telling me. I tried calling her but she is not picking up.

There is only one way to find out where is she.ha I found her location using her snap location. i know I am genius
*Hair flip*

(Y/n pov)

Why is it so windy today?

(Author: it would be windy if you are standing in the bridge railing)

I can't live in this cruel world anymore. I want to go to dad. there were not much vehicles in the bridge. I peeked underneath me and mentally made myself ready. I closed my eyes and was about to jump but I heard a voice calling my name.

???:' Y/N!!'

I know that voice. Why is eunbi here. How did she know I am here.

Eunbi:'y/n what the hell are you doing up there'

I stayed silent and stared at the sky. Tears were rushing out of my eyes.

Eunbi:' yah, are you mad! Don't leave me like dad' I can sense the sadness in her voice

I shook my head and forced myself to fall off before my mind changes.

(Eunbi pov)

I ran forward and tried catching her hand but it was too late.

Eunbi:' Y/NNNNNN'

I screamed grabbing the attention of few people on the bridge. A loud splash can be heard. Then realization hit me hard.

Y/N DOESN'T KNOW SWIMMING

Shit

I jumped off the bridge without a second thought.

To be continued

💜💜💜