59: Kwon sang-woo

(Y/n pov)

I looked up to see a cosy and lively house in the middle of the forest

I looked up to see a cosy and lively house in the middle of the forest. Its a perfect house for a retired mafia. It took two hours for me to reach here. I went to door and knocked on it. After few seconds, the door was opened by a lady in her late 30s.

Lady:' may i help you?' She asked kindly

Y/n:' i am here for Mr Kwon sang woo. Can I talk to him?' she frowned but let me in

Lady:' ohh sure come in'

I went inside the house and its interior was pretty amazing.

Lady:' make yourself comfortable dear' i smiled and nodded at her words

She went inside the house and i took this chance to absorb the surroundings. There were photo frames in which the lady and a man is there. I suppose that is Mr sang woo.  In some other frames, there is a young girl in her 20s. Must be their daughter. I noticed a wedding picture, i went closer to it and saw young mens standing in wedding suits. I noticed one looked familiar which is my father. Soon the same man in the photo came into living room. I turned towards him and bowed.

sang woo:' you are?' he asked confused

Y/n:' You don't remember me. It's okay, I am Lee y/n, daughter of Lee Minho. I assume you know my father'

He looked shocked after he knew who i am

Sang woo:' let's sit down and talk'

We both sat down in the couch and finally he broke the silence.

Sang woo:' i already knew either you or eunbi would come in search of me. But the answers you are expecting is not with me'

Y/n:' it's okay, but can you tell me whatever you know'

He nodded and continued

Sang woo:' your father was a great leader for us. He was powerful and merciless but kind to innocent. He treated me and Jin mo as his friends. He only had few mafia enemies. But he changed after some years, he became protective over you guys. He would sometimes fear that someone would snatch you guys from him. I asked him about it but he decided not to talk about it. Then i got the news he is dead'

Y/n:' is there someone you suspect?'

Sang woo:' i have no idea!'

Y/n:' thank you for the information you provided'

Sang woo:'be careful y/n, that person may come after you'

Y/n:' i will be glad if he did'

I stepped out of the house and took a long breath. I took my phone and saw the time.

3:22

I did not notice the time while talking. I saw 8 missed calls fron eunbi, i will talk to her when i reach my home. Now i need to full my empty stomach which is growling in hunger. Food, i am coming for you.

Just wait!

To be continued

💜💜💜