Chapter 1: ANHS

Today was April 1st, finally the day I had been dreaming of had finally arrived. I'm a patient girl, but I was barely able to get any sleep last night. This is a dream come true and I owe that god a lot, if I see him again. Instead of sitting down, I decided to stand up and look out the window. While I did, I also looked at the reflection of everyone behind me and I could make out Kushida, Koenji and the old lady on the bus. However I still couldn't see Ayanokouji, if I want to then I'll need to movebmy body a little, but that'll draw attention to me.

While I was in my mini monologue, I looked to my left to see an office lady trying to get the narcissist to give up his seat to the old lady. Soon the two-faced bitch had joined in but he still wouldn't give the seat. She then drew in everyone's attention.

"Everyone, please listen to me for just a moment. Won't someone give up their seat for this woman? It doesn't matter who. Please."

While she spoke, I just looked at her with an impassive face. I looked at her for a second or two before looking back out the window. And just like I had thought I caught the interest of Ayanokouji, as I could feel his gaze on me. I turned my head towards the gaze and looked at him. I almost wanted to grin at just the sight of him right there. He's there! Right there in front of me! The one I trained hard for and learned for. After all, if I'm to date him, then I'd need to be someone worthy and could stand beside him.

Scratch the if, when I date him.

After a few seconds of looking at him in the eyes, I gave a small smirk before smiling, causing him to look away and look at Horikita. I did the same thing, but looked back outside before she caught me. To tell the truth, I hate Horikita, because of her attitude and even after it being solved, she still had the nerve to challenge Ayanokouji.

I sighed inwardly, as I keep calling him Ayanokouji. I mean I have to get used to it as I can't straight up call him Kiyotaka. But soon I will. Maybe in a month or 2.

Soon we got off the bus and I stopped to look at the school, and to wait for an exact moment. As I look to my right, I see that just on time things happen just like in the book.

"Wait!"

Just like that, she calls out to... us? Seems like she did catch me staring at her as she's looking at the both of us.

"You both were looking at me. Why?" When she asked, Ayanokouji looked sideways to wonder who else she was talking about and spotted me. He then turned back to her to answer her question.

"Sorry. I guess I was just interested, is all. I mean, you didn't think about giving up your seat to the old woman, did you?" Ayanokouji replied.

"That's right. I didn't consider giving it up. Is there something wrong with that?"

"Oh, no, not at all. I didn't intend to give up my seat, either. In fact, I firmly abide by the philosophy of letting sleeping dogs lie. I dislike trouble."

"You dislike trouble? Then I don't think you and I are anything alike. I didn't give up my seat because I thought it would be pointless."

"But doesn't that seem worse than just not liking trouble?"

"Perhaps. I'm simply acting according to my own beliefs. That's different from someone who just dislikes trouble, like you. I don't want to spend any time around people like you."

"I feel the same way," Since I was closest to him, I was able to hear what he muttered.

"And you?" She looked at me this time narrowing her eyes. In response, I gave her an eye roll, before turning to Ayanokouji.

"Hi, my name is Miura Yumiko, you?"

"Oh, Um." He glanced back at Horikita before answering me. "My name is Ay—" He was then interrupted by the bitch again which slightly pissed me off.

"Are you ignoring me?!"

"Wow, am I. I'm sorry I had no idea." I replied sarcastically. When she was about to say something again, I gave her a slightly cold glare, causing her to flinch and click her tongue, before walking away.

I turned my attention Ayanokouji, who seemed to have notice my glare and was lost for words. I gave a small smile of encouragement for him to talk, because I remember how hard it was for him to socialise properly.

"My name is Ayanokouji Kiyotaka, Class D. Nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you as well. I'm in Class D as well so let's take care of each other." He nodded in response before asking,

"Do you want to walk together to the entrance ceremony?"

"Sure I wouldn't mind, lead the way."

While we're walking, we made small talk. He had asked stuff like if I know anyone who's coming here as well. But I responded with a no, before asking,

"So, tell me about yourself."

"There's not much to say, except that I have no particular hobbies, but I'm interested in just about anything. I don't need many friends, but I think it would be nice to have at least a few. And, well, that's about it."

"Wow, you really do dislike trouble, huh?" He nodded in response to my question, before I challenged him with a smirk on my face.

"Alright then, I challenge you."

"What do you mean?" He was confused. But what stood out to me was he looked like a lost puppy. It took all my strength to restrain myself from petting him.

"You said your not interested in anything. So I'll make you interested. If I win, you have to treat me to a coffee and some sweets. And extra if I can do hobbies as well." He blinked in surprise from my sudden proposition.

"Alright, but what about a time limit?" I put my hand on my chin to think.

"Ummm... how about 1 week." He nodded in agreement, then asked me,

"But what will I get if you fail."

"Same thing as me. Deal." I said while holding out my pinkie finger.

He looked at me then at my finger , then back at me once again. I sighed before grabbing his hand and pinkie and wrapping it around mine. I internally grinned as I had already touched his hand within 10 minutes of meeting him.

"It's a pinky promise baka." He responded with an Ohh, before shaking it a little. I know it's childish, but I wanted to do it with him. I don't know why.

After that we had already made it to the ceremony. I was already feeling excited for what's to come.

1138 Words.

Hope you enjoyed it, like I said the chapters will be a bit short until chapter 4 or 5. Sorry about this.

Bye!