Chapter 16: Island Exam Part 1

Miura Yumiko POV:

I was currently watching my class fight over the toilet situation we have going on. Lemme go back a bit. We were told that we're gonna do the island exam and with no surprise, most were upset about this, but cheered up at the mention of gaining 300 CP.

Most of our class were the happiest, as they soon don't have to live on 0 points anymore. However, the class, or more specifically, the girls of my class don't want to be using a cardboard box as a bathroom. I mean get over yourself, seriously.

I yawned at the sight of boys complaining about how they want to save points and not use them carelessly. In the middle of both the boys and girls was Hirata, who is having trouble with the situation and is unable to choose a side. He's basically the closest thing to Ichinose and it kind of pisses me off.

"Yoo-hoo!" My eyes darted over to a familiar voice, that had just captured our dear homeroom teacher in a hug.

My eyes beamed with excitement as I see Chie-Sensei here. She's full of energy and that's something I need.

"What are you doing?" Chabashira-sensei grunted.

"What, I can't be friendly? I honestly wanted to see what you'd do," said Hoshinomiya-sensei, Class B's homeroom instructor. She gently caressed Chabashira-sensei's arms. "Whenever I touch your hair, Sae-chan, it's always so smooth!"

"Chie-Sensei!" I shouted as I approached the two teachers in a blur. "Don't leave me out of this action."

"Ahh! If it isn't Yumiko-chan, my second favourite student!" Ehh, I pouted at what she said as I engulfed the both of them in a hug.

"What do you mean second? What about first?" I said glaring up at her.

She laughed as she spoke, "Gomen~ Gomen~ That spot goes to Honami-chan~" I made a face of realisation as that made sense.

I nodded in understanding and touched Chabashira's hair. "Wow!~ It really is smooth!"

I could feel everyone's gaze at us from the class and even people from Class B, I could also hear them sweat dropped at the sight of the three of us. But also the perverted gazes of the boys and I can smell their drool.

"Would you two get off me?!" I pouted and so did Chie as we both got off her, but I still had my arms linked with Chie. "And don't you understand the school's rules at all? Eavesdropping on other classes when they are giving information is inexcusable."

"Don't be so grumpy Sae-chan~" She immediately glared at me as I finished speaking. "Eeek!" I hid behind Chie to hide from the demon's face.

"Aw, I'm just an unimportant teacher, though. Even if I did hear something, I'd never tell. But doesn't this feel like fate? I can't believe that we both came to this island together."

"Shut up. Just hurry on back to Class B." Chie ignored her and looked around our class and spotted Ayanikouji.

"Ah! Isn't that Ayanokouji-kun? It's been so long!" Ayanokouji gave a slight bow in response to Chie's greeting. "Summer is the season of love. If you want to confess your feelings to a girl you like, perhaps it'd be more effective while standing before the beautiful ocean?"

"The ocean may be beautiful, but I can't afford to do that during class."

Seriously, that means he won't confess to me, I thought as I pouted.