Chapter 5: Swimming Lessons

Miura Yumiko POV:

Today was swimming classes and like hell I'd go and wear a swimsuit in front of those perverts. I
wouldn't have mind if it was Ayanokouji only. I really wanted him to see me and in a swim suit, but looks like I'll have to wait till after the cruise ship event. I can't wear it on the cruise ship, because those perverts will still be there in the onboard pool. While I was sitting down in the observation deck, I looked down to see the 'Professor', as they call him waiting and getting ready to record the girls, who are still changing, with his drone.

I looked around behind me and saw Karuizawa sitting there on her phone so I decided to approach her. I went and sat down next to her and she glanced to see who it is, once she did I initiated a conversation with her, also making sure no one is listening in.

"Karuizawa, right?" She nodded.

"Yeah, Your Miura-san."

"I am. You know I've seen how you act in class." She raised an eyebrow before responding.

"Is there a problem with how I act?" Ah here comes the acting.

"Yes the problem is I don't want to be friends with that fake side of you, but the real one." Her eyes opened wide and started stuttering. Probably remembering the weak little girl she used to be.

"W-what do you mean? I-I don't fake anything."

I smile sincerely and look her in the eye before talking. "You don't have to be scared. I'm sure you have a reason. But I want to be friends with the other side of you. Not the gyaru one. Please." I held my hand out to her her for her to shake. She reluctantly did so before asking me a question.

"How did you know it was an act?"

"It's like the saying goes, you can tell a lot about a person with their eyes. And one thing I know, is that I can trust you, but I obviously have to earn your trust first." She nodded her head before frowning and asking another question.

"You sound like you have trust issues." I was surprised she was able to notice this. No wonder Ayanokouji had chosen her for a reason.

"Ah, well you see, I can come off as cold to people. Mostly those who deserve it. And I just have a tough time finding someone I can trust."

"I see. You can say the same about me. By the way what else can you see in my eyes." Of course I never saw anything in her eyes. I'm just basing off the reason to trust her from the LN, since she never ratted Ayanokouji out to Ryuen.

"You have a strong will and I feel like you can handle a lot and still stand up." It's obvious she can since she was bullied but was still able to get up afterwards. But she doesn't know I know yet.

She looked at me for a few seconds before giving me a genuine smile that would've made Ike get a boner.

"Thanks, it's been a while since I've been complimented like that." I smiled back as well.

"It's no problem, I'm just glad I'll get to be friends with the real you."

After our conversation we heard shouting from the pool and saw Ike and Yamauchi wondering where most girls were. Seems like, while we were talking, everyone came out but not all girls. I then whispered something to Karuizawa.

"This is what I meant by me being cold. Watch this."

I got up and started walking towards the Professor. While I did so, Ike called out to him.

"B-behind you, Professor!"

Once he turns around, he sees me and I immediately grab his collar with one hand and push him back. This causes his some of his upper body to go over the ledge of the deck and he started screaming. It caught everyone's attention behind me and my classmate's as well, from the pool.

"What's she doing?" Girls started gossiping to each other about what I'm doing. But I ignored them and gave a cold glare to the Professor. He started sweating a lot under my glare.

I took his controller from his hand and threw him to the floor and he started looking for his glasses, which fell off. I used the controller to control a drone that was planning to record the girls. I made it go down and land in front of the girls at the pool. They looked up at me confused. So I spoke,

"Courtesy of Ike, Yamauchi, Sudo and Sotomura!" Immediately they understood and started giving death glares and disgusted looks towards the boys. In the background I saw Ayanokouji sigh.

I then turned towards Sotomura, who put his glasses back on and spoke to him. "For your punishment—" I dropped the controller and as it landed I immediately smashed my foot on it.

I know how much it must've costed him and he immediately cried out in sadness. "NOOOOOO!!" And started to pick up the pieces of the controller, while I went back and sat down next to Karuizawa. The entire time she was looking at me with wide eyes and had a disgusted face towards those perverts. The same was for people like Hasebe, who is also sitting in the deck. The girls were also amused and were giggling at the sight of the Professor.

"So that's what you meant by cold." She also had a look of respect towards me at what I had done. At most she would've just shouted at them. But I took action. I could see the Professor walk past me and leave, looking all depressed.

"Mhm. It's just that I also have a bad past with perverts like them." It's true, I did have a bad past with perverts. But not in this life, but my old one.

While we were talking, Kushida finally came out and all the boy's eyes immediately move towards her figure, then most look away. Guess who never did, I'll give you a hint. They're currently chanting, "Kushida-chan!" repeatedly.

I then look for Ayanokouji and see him talking to Horikita. He then looks over to the observation deck and it looks like he's looking for someone, then he stops at me. I look at him confused and then immediately smirk with a glint in my eyes, understanding why he was looking at me. He was probably imagining me in a swimsuit. I then look at his body. The anime never showed his body figure properly, and it was only seen once in the books. I licked my lips instinctively at the sight. He then looked away quickly and continued his conversation with Horikita.

I can't wait to tease him about this. The rest of the lesson I was talking to Karuizawa and watched the race between students.

1166 Words.

This just came to my head. Not the Karuizawa part but the Sotomura part. Anyway hope you liked it.