Chapter 15: Cruise Ship

Miura Yumiko POV:

I was currently on the cruise ship in my room, that I'm sharing with a few girls. If only the rooms were single then I'd let Ayanokouji visit my room anytime for a private session of course. My face starts heating up just thinking about it.

Especially how hot he looked when he grabbed our dear Sensei by the collar. Mmm Man... he can choke me anytime~

Ahem! Anyway, back to my thoughts on the island exam, I was initially thinking of doing nothing, but after the confrontation between the leaders of Class A, C and me, I had that feeling of rush and I wanted to feel that again. So I'm thinking, why not play with the other classes just for this exam?

Plus this will be a good way to show off to my future hubby.

Even though it's not like I have the need to prove myself to Ryuen, and Arisu isn't even on the ship. She's probably playing chess as I speak with you lot.

But all in all, it'll be a little boring just to watch from the sidelines. Hmmmmm? Maybe I should tease the class and make them think I want to go back to the ship.

We'll see.

Ah! That's right, Ayanokouji never knew the leader of Class B, it was the girl that confessed to Ichinose wasn't it. Chihuahua something? Eh, I'll figure it out.

Hmm? A ding snapped me out of my thoughts as I looked at my phone. It seems Horikita wants to see me and Ayanokouji. I feel like I'm missing something here.

... That's weird.

I got up from the bed and patted my skirt as I walked out of the room, telling one of the girls that I'm going to get a drink. As I was walking I couldn't help but think how beautiful the sunset was right now.

As I got there I saw Ayanokouji and Horikita at the bar. It seems he just got there as well. Oh my god! Those arms, it's enough to just make me drool. Hehehe.

Slapping my cheeks to snap me out of my fantasies, I went towards them and called them out. "Hey!~"

"Good, your both here now." Horikita says as a greeting. Guess that's the best, while Ayanokouji simply nodded causing me to pout.

"What did you call us out for?"

"Do you think this trip is going to remain a mere vacation?" Horikita asks in response to Ayanokouji.

"Well you would know if you weren't quarantined in your room all day." I answered her question, teasing her a little.

"What do you mean by that?"

"... Its nothing~"

Horikita narrows her eyes at me. "What do you know?"

While she was looking at me, I can tell Ayanokouji was focusing on the word I used; Quarantined.

"This ship is headed for a boarding house on a South Seas island owned by the school, isn't it? When we get there ..." Ayanokouji states, turning our attention towards him.

"We can't let out guard down."

While they spoke, I jumped over the bar to get myself a drink as there wasn't a bartender anywhere here. They both looked at me like it was expected.

Our attention was then drawn to a familiar lizard.

"There you are."

Together with Albert, Ryūen approached where we were, but was ignoring Ayanokouji's existence. This annoyed me little, but I wouldn't worry as I know he'll be getting his ass handed to him.

"Setting up cameras in the special annexe. That was a hilarious little prank you pulled." Ryuen said, his eyes focused solely on Horikita.

Imagine if someone made a Horikita x Ryuen Fic. I haven't seen one yet.

"Who are you?"

"Dragon-boy!~ Good to see you again!"

I shouted while pouring myself a drink and drawing everyone's attention to me. I can see Albert tense a little and stayed on guard.

"Kuku, if it isn't Psychobitch. I hope your ready." Ryuen says while grinning at me.

"I am, but your not here to see little old me are you?"

"No, I'm here to see her."

He says while directing his attention back to Horikita. While I could feel a slight strong gaze at me, turning my head I see Ayanokouji looking at me with his eyes narrowed a little, as if saying what did I do? I just smiled playfully at him.

"What do you want with me?" Horikita says looking at him coldly.

"I like women like you, Suzune." He states as I place a glass in front of Albert.

"Thanks" Alberts says in English.

I nod before taking a sip out of mines and looking at the conversation between the two leaders. Well one is a real leader, while the other is a puppet.

"I don't know how you found that out, but I haven't permitted you to use my given name."

Ryūen grabs Horikita's chin towards him before speaking. "There's something really sexy about that look on your face."

Horikita fights back by repelling his hand. "I don't know who you are, but your presence absolutely disgusts me."

"It's not who, it's what?" I whisper to Ayanokouji, causing him to sigh.

"I'm a fan of yours."

Ryūen quickly pulls out his phone and takes an image of Horikita with Ayanokouji and half of me in the background.

"I beg your pardon!"

"Next time, I'll deal with you personally. Look forward to it."

Ryūen and Albert walk out of this, but suddenly, Ibuki shouts out of nowhere.

"Ryūen"

"Oh, Ibuki..."

"I need to talk to you."

Ryūen grabs Ibuki closer to him. While they were both doing their little charade in front of us, I started thinking if it would be better to not post that image of Horikita's terrified expression and just make money out of it by selling it. Especially to people like Kushida and Ryuen. That reminds me, I'll need to have a little talk with her soon.

I snapped out of my thoughts as I see Albert throw Ibuki at the railings.

"That's enough."

Albert walked away from the scene, while Ayanokouji approached Ibuki with his hand held out to help her.

"Hey, are you okay?"

Ayanokouji reach out for Ibuki's hand but then she immediately resisted.

"This is none of your business." She talks back and starts walking away.

Horikita sighs before speaking at the display we just witnessed. "Class C may be on the verge of collapse."

"Is that how you see it?" I asked her, deciding to give her a hint.

"What do you mean by that?"

"You don't think it's a coincidence." Her eyes narrow at my words.

"You mean this whole ordeal was a farce. But why?"

I smirked before answering. "Who knows."

1123 Words.

Not much but I hope you liked it.

Bye!~