Chapter 2: Class D

Miura Yumiko POV:

After the entrance ceremony was finally over, me and Ayanokouji made our way to our class. The whole ceremony was so boring, but what was embarrassing was being seen in class D. Most were tired and falling sleepy while classes A and B seemed so well behaved. Well, I'd rather be in this class than Class B, their trust and happiness is just too much for me. And they're all so naive. I was able to spot Himeno Yuki, and I don't remember her much rather than her not being the same as her classmates. She was only introduced in 2nd year, Volume 4.5 and I can't help but feel bad for her. However I realised that she'll be a potential friend I'll be able to get along with from Class B.

I took a glance at Ayanokouji and remembered him having an internal debate about how he should introduce himself when he walks into the classroom. Sigh I guess I should help him out a little. I don't think it'll change much of the storyline. Ahhh, but at the same time I want to see him fail his introduction. And I know I won't be able to stop myself from laughing if I do. Maybe I should just let it goes as in the novel.

Once we arrived, we looked around the classroom and I bid Ayanokouji a goodbye an hoped to see him again. He nodded back and made his way over to the protagonists seat, while my seat was around the middle, with other girls. Once I sat down, a few girls came up to me, and I only said a few words and made small talk. Only once did I smile at a joke, but I could feel some gazes on me from the boys, I just shrugged it off and thought about what I would say in my introduction.

From the corner of my eyes I could see people enter and I saw two familiar figures, Horkita and Koenji come in. Ayanokouji has my pity as he has to sit next to someone like her. Ahh, then there's compass-chan. Maybe I should take it away from her. It's introduced after the first month. Finally, after waiting what felt like hours, our Sensei came in.

"Ahem. Good morning to you, students. I'm the instructor for Class D. My name is Chiyabashira Sae. I usually teach Japanese history. However, at this school, we do not change classrooms for each grade—"

She then continued on with her explanation and while she was giving her scripted speech, I took glances at my classmates faces and almost sighed. I mean how ignorant were they to not notice her say 'this month.' It was disappointing really. Ayanokouji, although he didn't really think about it or mention it, he knew stuff like how the points are given from your evaluation of worth. Because when he saw Sudo make a mess outside the convenience store, which'll happen later today, he could've simply ignored it, but there were CCTV cameras watching him. He only knew the simple stuff you could catch on from the explanation, but he never thought about it hard.

"Everyone, can you please listen to me for a moment?" A voice broke me out of my thoughts.

"Starting today, we're all going to be classmates. Therefore, I think it'd be good for us to introduce ourselves and become friends as soon as possible. We still have some time until the entrance ceremony. What do you say?" This blonde haired boy was Hirata. He is good looking, but at the same time he's too plain.

Everyone then agreed to this and one by one they introduced themselves.

When Kushida's turns came, I couldn't help but roll my eyes at her as she was talking the most crap ever. Only Ayanokouji saw me doing this and is probably thinking 'why?' But deep in his mind he knows why.

Then came my turn.

"My name is Miura Yumiko, My hobbies are playing chess and I like trying out different clothes. What I dislike are perverts." I glance over to Ike and his friends so people get my message about who I'm talking about. When I did, I saw a couple girls nod in understanding. "It's nice to meet you all."

Finally, Ayanokouji's turn came.

"Um. Well, my name is Ayanokouji Kiyotaka. And, uh, I don't really have any special skills or anything. I'll do my best to get along with all of you. It's, uh, nice to meet you."

Luckily no one was looking at me when I was covering my mouth to stop me from laughing. Only Ayanokouji saw me, and I smiled cheekily at him. After Hirata tried to make Ayanokouji feel better, everyone gave a bunch of pity claps.

773 Words.

Sorry, just 1 more chapter that'll be this short.