Chapter 6: Surprise Test

Your choice to read this, it may be boring.

Miura Yumiko POV:

Three weeks had gone by pretty fast and so far things have been going well and I've been having fun. But things are soon going to pick up and get more interesting and fun in a weeks time, as that'll be the day for the S-system revelation. I'm currently on 78,059 points which good. I probably have the third or second most points in the class right now. The only ones saving their points and not using it carelessly are me, Ayanokouji and Horikita. Possibly Koenji as well as he is in class D after all and he knows we wont receive points next month. I still don't get what he does behind the scenes in the school. That's if he does anything.

Second period had just went, and to no ones surprise, everyone didn't pay attention to the lesson except a select few like Yukimura. Few people were talking about Karuizawa and Hirata dating. It does seem normal, but at the same time it seems too quick. However there's no way anyone would doubt, since they're always together.

Right now, we're waiting for Chiyabashira Sensei and speak of the devil, she's here. "Quiet down a little, please. Today's lesson will be a bit serious."

"What do you mean, Sae-chan-sensei?" Oh yeah, they were that lazy, that they couldn't bother to say her last name, considering it is a mouthful, so everyone is calling her by her first name.

"It's the end of the month, so we're going to have a short test. Please pass these to the back."

She handed out the papers to the students in the front row and they passed it backwards. I remember this, there should be 20 questions and the last three questions are the hardest.

"Huh? I wasn't listening, though. This is so unfair!" While a student cried out, using a pathetic excuse. I had skimmed through the paper and looked through all the questions. As I thought, I could easily answer this in just under 20 minutes.

"Don't say that. This test is just for future reference. It won't be reflected in your report cards. There is no risk involved, so don't worry. Of course, cheating is prohibited." I could score zero if I want to, but I'll just end up drawing curious gazes and questions from everyone on why?

I decided the score the same amount as I did on every subject on the entrance exam. Once I was done, I decided to stare at my test paper paper, which made me look like I was lost in thought, but in reality, I was actually imagining a chess board and was moving the pieces and playing against myself. I remember the first time of me trying to attempt this and it wasn't easy. It took a while to get used to it and try to remember every piece.

Playing chess reminds me of Sakayanagi Arisu. A fellow natural born genius. Maybe I should introduce myself early to her and be friends that occasionally play chess together. I'll leave it to you readers.

{Author: You can't break the fourth wall Yumiko!!!}

Blablabla I can't hear you!

{Author: Don't just ignore me.... Hello... helllooo, is this thing still on? Yumiko? Tsk, now I have to get this fixed. I'll be right back.}

...Easy peasy~

{Author: I KNEW IT!!!"}

Time skip:

I was currently with Matsushita and apparently we're going to hang out with Kushida and some people, but I didn't wanna and apparently whining didn't work with her and she ended up dragging me out. She said I'll thank her once we get there, but I know there's no way I'd say thank you. I'd rather spend time trying to get Ayanokouji to try cake for the first time or tease him about his body and his thoughts about me at the pool. I still haven't done that yet.