Chapter 13: Sudo's Problem

Miura Yumiko POV:

I was currently in my dorm lying down and listening to some music, when I got a call from Ayanokouji asking me to come to his room to cook and test my skills to see if I'm enough to become his Sensei.

I got up and turned off my music, putting on a hoodie I made my outside my dorm and entered the elevator, while thinking about today. Sudo was called out by Chiyabashira-sensei after lessons had ended, meaning the fight between him and Class C has begun.

If the thought of using fake cameras to get Class C to stop wasn't in my head, I wonder what I would do. Probably fake a rape statement and get them to drop the case, but that's because I'm a girl. If I wasn't gonna use my gender then I'd probably...

Strike up a deal with an ignorant one about the whole ordeal for points and I'd be recording the entire thing of them confessing. Agghhh!

Who cares, I'll just be going with Ayanokouji's plan. Maybe I would've thought of it as well if I never read about it, but I'll never know because it's already been thought about. Sigh~

I wish I had forgotten some thing so I can test myself. But luckily I'll be able to do so in the second year. The next first years will consist of 2 WR students. Amasawa Ichika and that Takuya guy. Basically another Kushida. I think...

I blinked twice.

Without me knowing I was already in front of Ayanokoui's door. I looked around and saw no one. Well I guess that makes sense, since it's dark now. I knocked twice on his door and after a few seconds it opened, revealing the mysterious, handsome teen on the other side with his usual apathetic face.

"Your here."

"Mhm." I smiled. "Can I come in, it's been a week since we had the talk about me teaching you. I'm surprised you remembered." He nodded before moving to the side and responding.

"Of course I'd remember. I said I'd give you a chance." I nodded and walked into the kitchen with him trailing behind me.

I've been told my skills are Shirou Emiya level, so I should do good.

"You can wait in the living room, while I get started."

"Can't wait." He said before leaving.

I grinned internally, as this will be another amazing reason for him to date me when he tastes it.

"It would be pretty great if we got those 87 points," I heard him mutter.

"Well that's your fault for paying to save Sudo." I said, while picking up two knives.

Suddenly I heard a loud bang and thud, I merely glanced at the living room before wondering what that was?

"Save me, Ayanokouji!" Ooohhh, that's right. Sudo comes to Ayanokouji for help about his problem with Class C.

Wait that's tonight? Whyyyyy?

"Why're you here? Actually, forget that – how did you even get in?" I heard Ayanokouji asked.

Hmmm. While that was going on I was thinking: Nothing interesting has happened and my sadistic side is acting up a little. I also remember him and the perverts having a copy of Ayanokouji's card. I wouldn't want them to come in an interrupt us some of the times in the future.

"This the room where our group meets, isn't it? Ike and the rest of us made duplicate keys. Didn't you know that? Everyone else in the group has a key, too."