Chapter 10: Midterm Papers

Miura Yumiko POV:

I was currently with Ayanokouji watching the senpai's getting their lunch and we're currently waiting for a specific one to get a free meal for us to approach. While Ayanokouji is watching this with his usual apathetic face, I was watching with a frown. I was honestly pissed off. I know I wanted us to get close, but to use me like this.

Like some whore.

Oh he'll pay, he'll pay dearly.

"I already know what your planning and I don't like the reason you brought me here for." I said with a scowl on my face looking at him.

"I'm sure you do." He mumbled in response. "Let's go."

"Fine, better get my act on." I said reluctantly.

We started moving with our trays and sat next to the lone student. While I sat in front of him, Ayanokouji sat to his right. He saw me and started staring creepily.

"Excuse me. You're an upperclassman, right?"

"Ah!" Seems like the pervert broke out of his trance from looking at me.

"I'm Ayanokōji from Class 1-D. You're in D, too, right?"

"Yeah."

"The free stuff must taste pretty bad, huh?"

"What do you want?"

"I want to consult with you about something. Of course, I'll make it worth your while."

"Consult?"

"Do you have the questions from your first midterm two years ago?" Finally he got to the point and asked. I can't stand being near this guy, he stinks.

"Huh?"

"I want you to give them to me."

"Ugh. Why are you coming to me about this?"

"Why else? Those low in points would be more likely to make a trade. And I saw you eating that foul-looking wild vegetable lunch set."

"How much will you pay?"

"Ten thousand points. That's my upper limit."

"There's risk in this for me, too. I'd need 30,000 points, at the very least."

"I'm afraid that's not possible."

"No deal, then."

Guess it's my time. "Wait a minute! We need your help, please. If you don't, I could end up losing some of my friends."

As I spoke, voice started to quiver, to make it look like I would be extremely upset if anything happened to my friends.

"Ten thousand." And it worked.

"Twenty-five thousand." As Ayanokouji was negotiating, the senpai was still looking at me the entire time. I leaned forward getting closer, increasing the blush on his face.

Ugh! The only blush I want see is Ayanokouji's!!

"Ten thousand." Ayanokoji continued.

"Twenty thousand" I want to throw up 🤢, from our close distance.

"Please." I said with puppy dog eyes.